PDA

View Full Version : Simon

Conquistador
05-24-2009, 05:54 PM
Gilles Simon. Today at the French-his opening match was very shaky. Simon really needs to reconnect and rearrange his game. Simon is a player who could get bounced the next round. How will Gilles Simon do this year?

Richie Rich
05-24-2009, 06:04 PM
but really, does anyone care?

OliverSimon
05-24-2009, 06:08 PM
Gilles Simon. Today at the French-his opening match was very shaky. Simon really needs to reconnect and rearrange his game. Simon is a player who could get bounced the next round. How will Gilles Simon do this year?

Ya he had some strong points today but all he has to do is tie his mental game together.

Hes lucky he survived today:)

slice bh compliment
05-24-2009, 06:09 PM
Simple Simon met a pie man.

Gilles Simon has a very uncomplicated game. He played against a big boy today. Odesnik was inspired, and not all that bad on clay, actually. He went pretty far in this very tournament last year.

I think Simon will do better this week, though. I still think he has a good chance to live up to his seeding and reach the quarters.

I am sure he is feeling the rpessure of being one of the top French hopes (especially with Tsonga not that red hot on the clay and Monfils nursing an injury). The French players have it good all year long, but the pressure begins to seriously mount at RG.

prattle128
05-24-2009, 06:19 PM
sooner he loses the better. i need to him get crap for points, so verdasco can assume 7th, maybe 6th is roddick sucks it up, and then he makes it to the quarters (where nadal would be waiting, and as much as i believe in him, ive got to be realistic), but wouldnt get any farther.

imalil2gangsta4u
05-24-2009, 06:20 PM
i dont see him going far. hes a little too defensive and hitting too short. his balls have nothing behind them.

Shaolin
05-24-2009, 06:23 PM
sooner he loses the better. i need to him get crap for points, so verdasco can assume 7th, maybe 6th is roddick sucks it up, and then he makes it to the quarters (where nadal would be waiting, and as much as i believe in him, ive got to be realistic), but wouldnt get any farther.

No, I need him to win two more rounds for my bracket, where he will lose to Gonzales 4th round. After that I dont care what he does with his life.

tacou
05-24-2009, 06:45 PM
If he plays this good against Kendrick he should be able to win. Kendrick is a bit hitter but Simon just needs to stay consistent.

I don't think he can make it past Gonzo though.

imalil2gangsta4u
05-24-2009, 06:55 PM
ya gonza would beat him easily

Conquistador
05-24-2009, 07:17 PM
No, I need him to win two more rounds for my bracket, where he will lose to Gonzales 4th round. After that I dont care what he does with his life.

You should be proud of what Simon has done with his life thus far.

GoaLaSSo
05-24-2009, 08:41 PM
You have to give some credit to Odesnik (sp?) tho. He played great and he pressured simon the whole game

danb
05-24-2009, 08:46 PM
Wild prediction here: Simon beats Gonzo...