PDA

View Full Version : Intramurals

SeekHeart
05-24-2009, 06:19 PM
I'm going to be attending BU this coming fall and would like to know how intramurals work for tennis. Do I just show up, or do I have to find a group of people or something inbetween? Also are there any other requirements in terms of playing? Any tips and advice is greatly appreciated.

ClarkC
05-25-2009, 04:23 PM
I would imagine you can find someone in the intramurals department at BU (Baylor? Boston?) to email by checking their web pages.

randomname
05-25-2009, 06:18 PM
unless you just recently started playing tennis, your probably going to be severely disappointed by intramurals. I would recommend checking out your school's club tennis program instead.

mutantducky
05-25-2009, 08:44 PM
just show up and find people to hit with and go from there. by the time the season starts you might have a team or there are a lot of free agents to from one. IM's at ucsd were really good for a couple of years but for some stupid reason they made it into one division so instead of 4.0 plus people playing they had to match up vs. 2.5 which was really lame. depends on the school but I had some matches with 4.5-5.0 people.