PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Nalbandian.

Conquistador
05-25-2009, 04:02 AM
David Nalbandian, the man the myth the legend. Where is he in this point of his career. Will Nalbandian keep falling into the abyss, or is there someway he will rebound out of a current funk. Nalbandian is known as a guy who can take out legends in big time tournaments. Is Nalbandian going to get back to being the player he was or will he be left to wonder, "What If ?"

P_Agony
05-25-2009, 04:13 AM
I think he had his chances, and I don't think he has many left. I'd love to see Nalbandian win a major. He has the talent, and when his game is on he can beat anyone on any surface. However, back in Indian Wells this year he's proved what a headcase he really is. 5 match points against Nadal and yet he lost the match, despite being the better player for most of the match.

aceroberts13
05-25-2009, 07:37 AM
I believe "Mr. Nalbandian" is past his time. He'll probably win a couple of more tournaments and make another run at a major (QF's/SF's maybe). But his days as a legend killer are over. IMO

manny pacquiao P4P king
05-25-2009, 10:34 AM
nalbandian is way too over rated on this forum.

el sergento
05-25-2009, 12:46 PM
David Nalbandian, the man the myth the legend. Where is he in this point of his career......."

At a McDonald's near you, wolfing down a Big Mac and chasing it with some high fructose corn syrup.

I kid, I kid, he's Argentinian, he's at a steakhouse having a succulent beefe de chorizo and washing that down with a delicious Malbec.