PDA

View Full Version : babolat sponsored players at RG

hondas2k
05-26-2009, 02:32 PM
I was watching daily highlights and noticed that there are a lot of players using babolat pure drive GT(i can clearly see that a lot of players using this on), aeropro storm(few in womens) and aero storm(few in womens) on mens and womens side. I thought head and wilson have more players than babolat but i guess i was wrong.
i was expecting to see more new head white rackets but still most of head sponsored players are hitting with radical or something else other than djokovic.

have you guys noticed that??

babolat15
05-26-2009, 03:03 PM
noticed it for sure. in my opinion, babolat has been dominating for a while...you can see it go down from the pros to the national junior level all that way to the sectional level...babolat is being widely used, and people are having success with babolat

TMCW140
05-26-2009, 03:04 PM
I'd imagine theres more Babolat because theres more french players?

roger nadal
05-26-2009, 04:51 PM
yes babolat is a french company and since there r more french wildcards there are going to b more babolats

FedererForehand
05-26-2009, 06:18 PM
I've noticed more men using the APDC (or PJ of) than in any other tournament I've seen in recent memory. I've seen at least 3 other guys other than Rafa rockin it- their probably Frenchies as well.

Josherer
05-27-2009, 12:18 AM
Yer noticed quite a few toooo