PDA

View Full Version : Remember FedererMagic Videos?

OddJack
05-26-2009, 09:24 PM
FedererMagic was a Youtube user whos account was closed for copy right issues, which is a pitty since he had gathered a good collection of vids.

The guy may be still active under another id, or at least I hope he is.

Anyways, I found this user, RFExperience, who has posted some good vids on YT, here is an example for Roger fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWq3TE1xfzE

RCizzle65
05-26-2009, 09:42 PM
I found an account that has some of the Federer videos that FedererMagic had, not the big supply and variety of countless players like the old account, but oh well what can you wish for
http://www.youtube.com/user/federermagicclassic

OddJack
05-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Yes, could be the good old FedererMagic, nice collection here also.

sh@de
05-26-2009, 09:56 PM
isn't federermagic now swissgenius? Prettty damn good vids he's got.

RCizzle65
05-26-2009, 10:09 PM
isn't federermagic now swissgenius? Prettty damn good vids he's got.

Now that I look at the vids and descriptions, it does look like him, hopefully he starts putting other players on there as well....and hopefully he doesn't get suspended like last time.

gj011
05-26-2009, 10:11 PM
Reported to Youtube for copyright violations. :twisted:

RCizzle65
05-26-2009, 10:25 PM
And the troll just wants to take away from the fans, I swear people go too far supporting other players.

sh@de
05-26-2009, 10:35 PM
Reported to Youtube for copyright violations. :twisted:

omg... stay away from things you don't like.

gj011
05-26-2009, 10:39 PM
Relax, I was just joking.

Youtube is actually getting on my nerves with all these ridiculous policies. They are getting unwatchable lately. Everything that is worth watching is being deleted.

BigServer1
05-26-2009, 10:46 PM

Youtube is actually getting on my nerves with all these ridiculous policies. They are getting unwatchable lately. Everything that is worth watching is being deleted.

For once, we completely agree.

volleynets
05-26-2009, 10:48 PM

That is true ever since Google purchased Youtube they have been removing audio from videos and banning more accounts and videos as well.

sh@de
05-26-2009, 11:24 PM

Oh, alright sorry bout that. And I agree with you 100%. Stupid youtube. I dl'ed a vid yesterday, and when I went to try find it again today, it was gone! Can you believe my luck :p.

NamRanger
05-26-2009, 11:26 PM

Yeah, it's like 5 minutes of a match and they are like "LOL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT."

I could understand if the whole match was uploaded, but come on.

RCizzle65
05-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Oh, alright sorry bout that. And I agree with you 100%. Stupid youtube. I dl'ed a vid yesterday, and when I went to try find it again today, it was gone! Can you believe my luck :p.

Would it happen to be the last game from Federer to win his first round match? I was going to send it to my friend, I had it opened yesterday on my browser, then when I opened it today, it said copyright infringement

Defcon
05-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Download the videos before youtube police deletes them!

I've started doing this as a lot of my favorites (tv/movie clips and music videos) have started disappearing.

sh@de
05-27-2009, 12:06 AM
Would it happen to be the last game from Federer to win his first round match? I was going to send it to my friend, I had it opened yesterday on my browser, then when I opened it today, it said copyright infringement

YES! 10 chars.