PDA

View Full Version : Federer: Robotic

Conquistador
05-27-2009, 04:23 AM
This is the year Federer shocks the world. He will not lose in a grand slam the rest of the year. His forehand is too fast, his backhand pass is robotic and his defense is legend. Federer is on a roll recently--and theres no one that stands in his way of winning the next 3 slams. Nadal had no answer for Federer's forehand in Madrid--whats to say Nadal will this tournament. Roger's class and dignity are what demoralizes opponents. Opponents come in with a big head-but then are subsuquent on Roger showing them how to play. Federer's forehand is too lethal--Everyone watch highlights on Nadal and Federer in Madrid on Youtube and you will see just how big Roger's forehand is at this point of the year.

MichaelChang
05-27-2009, 04:40 AM
I am a Federer fan, but there is no need to give out these bold statements.

mandy01
05-27-2009, 04:45 AM
Stop with your idiotic threads.Fail.

aphex
05-27-2009, 04:52 AM
how is it idiotic?

IF he wins RG, i can easily see him winning wimby and usopen...

jms007
05-27-2009, 05:55 AM
You sir are a true poet.

el sergento
05-27-2009, 07:05 AM
You sound like Mike Tyson....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnJc5Rbh2Sc&feature=related

P_Agony
05-27-2009, 07:28 AM
This is the year Federer shocks the world. He will not lose in a grand slam the rest of the year. His forehand is too fast, his backhand pass is robotic and his defense is legend. Federer is on a roll recently--and theres no one that stands in his way of winning the next 3 slams. Nadal had no answer for Federer's forehand in Madrid--whats to say Nadal will this tournament. Roger's class and dignity are what demoralizes opponents. Opponents come in with a big head-but then are subsuquent on Roger showing them how to play. Federer's forehand is too lethal--Everyone watch highlights on Nadal and Federer in Madrid on Youtube and you will see just how big Roger's forehand is at this point of the year.

Federer's forehand is sure big, but it's nowhere near as consistent as it was. It used to be a winner machine. Nowdays it's more of an error machine. I wish you right buddy, but your post is not realistic.

BullDogTennis
05-27-2009, 07:28 AM
you better be knockin on some wood!

Danstevens
05-27-2009, 07:31 AM
how is it idiotic?

IF he wins RG, i can easily see him winning wimby and usopen...

If he wins RG and beats Nadal at his own game then there's a good chance he'll get Wimby and the US. However, despite Fed looking quite good lately, it's a big ask to win 3 out of 4 slams. It's a big ask just to win the French when Nadal is there.

I'd love to see it happen but somehow, I doubt it will.

aceroberts13
05-27-2009, 07:34 AM
I remember him going into the FO in years past in much better shape than he is currently. Is he a contender? Certainly. But I don't think he's as big of a threat as he's been in the past.

miyagi
05-27-2009, 10:02 AM

Roger wins one tournament and he is on a roll? LOLS

His class and dignity does WHAT?

You my friend need your tablets!!

Blade0324
05-27-2009, 11:06 AM
rediculous statements by a complete fool. Fail!!!

norbac
05-27-2009, 11:25 AM
Why does every post about Fed from Conquistador always has to have the word class in it?

jamesblakefan#1
05-27-2009, 11:35 AM

You want his room key, don't you. Jealous of Mirka??? :)

DarthMaul
05-27-2009, 11:58 AM
I would be happy to see him regain the Wimby title and/or USO. But FO? Why not?!

defrule
05-27-2009, 01:11 PM
When he's playing inn zone he does look a bit robotic sometimes.

Frankauc
05-27-2009, 01:29 PM
I agree that Fed is really going for the shots right now, very agressive with the serve and FH. No hesitating, all out.

If he faces Nadal in the final, he could be very dangerous, mabe a win..

but really, i dont think he can play like this and winning againsts the king of clay

ChanceEncounter
05-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Bookmarked.

The-Champ
05-27-2009, 01:33 PM
Q. You competed against many generations, Edberg, Agassi, Sampras, andFederer. How do you look back at thesematchups against many champions, generations?

FABRICE SANTORO: Well, you're talking about all the greatestchampions we had in tennis, so it's tough to compare Agassi, Sampras, Federeror Nadal. They are all the best we everhad. But for me, we played like seventimes Sampras, six times Agassi, and eleven times Federer.

Federer is different, because when he's playing at his best, everythingis just perfect on the court, what he can do with the racquet and the ball.

I remember a few matches I played againsthim, and I was looking at him when I was playing, saying, Wow, how is itpossible to play so well? But also,playing against Agassi in the past six times was always something special, becausethe way he was playing was something I really enjoy.

The magician doesn't think roger was robotic and I agree with him. He will be missed on tour.

Conquistador
05-27-2009, 02:48 PM
Roger is perhaps unstoppable at this point of the season. You see Roger is better than anyone at getting vengence for his losses. You can look at his history of what he has done to opponents after a loss. Wimbledon and AO have rattled Federer to a point where he can no longer bear. And the one tournament that stands in his way of glory, is the French Open. Federer is a symbol of class, a legacy of excellence, and a story of legend. Federer not winning the French Open is not in his vocabulary. This is the tournament that Federer is putting the world on his back--and saying "This is for my place, my place, as the best player ever, If I win I will be enshrined, if I lose my legacy will be tarnished" Roger Federer will be ready for the world but, Is the world ready for Roger Federer?"

autumn_leaf
05-27-2009, 02:51 PM
either fed wins or he's biting off an ear !! mmmm ear =)

oneleggedcardinal
05-27-2009, 02:53 PM
Oh you.....

sh@de
05-27-2009, 05:40 PM
What is with all these threads.... :-?

Tennis_Bum
05-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Roger is perhaps unstoppable at this point of the season. You see Roger is better than anyone at getting vengence for his losses. You can look at his history of what he has done to opponents after a loss. Wimbledon and AO have rattled Federer to a point where he can no longer bear. And the one tournament that stands in his way of glory, is the French Open. Federer is a symbol of class, a legacy of excellence, and a story of legend. Federer not winning the French Open is not in his vocabulary. This is the tournament that Federer is putting the world on his back--and saying "This is for my place, my place, as the best player ever, If I win I will be enshrined, if I lose my legacy will be tarnished" Roger Federer will be ready for the world but, Is the world ready for Roger Federer?"

Your writing is so funny to read. Are you a leader of RF cult of something? That's fine with me. I think Fed can win FO this year if and only if he does: 1) serve very well, 2) tighten up his forehand, which at times makes me cringe when I watch him play, 3) take chances when he has breakpoints (Damn it, don't bunt the fu_ _ k_ ng ball back so Nadal can put it away. Run around the backhand and go for it, in or out at list it's on his racket. and 4) play smart aggressive tennis, similar to watch he did at Madrid.

I think Fed has a chance considering how poor Nadal has played in round 1 and 2.

But I am not going as far as writing those things about Fed. Of course, you qualify if you are a cult leader. Kidding man.

IvanAndreevich
05-27-2009, 10:05 PM
I don't think this guy is serious.

Gen
05-27-2009, 11:34 PM

Federer squeezed one tourney over the last 8 months and here you are. Why don't you try getting some medical help to get rid of fedomania? Or learn something about tennis? Primarily RG history. ExFed will be exterminated by Djok in SF.

Muzzafan
05-28-2009, 02:05 AM
This thread is a joke, don't feed the trolls.

Blade0324
05-29-2009, 12:12 PM
Roger is perhaps unstoppable at this point of the season. You see Roger is better than anyone at getting vengence for his losses. You can look at his history of what he has done to opponents after a loss. Wimbledon and AO have rattled Federer to a point where he can no longer bear. And the one tournament that stands in his way of glory, (Except Nole and Rafa)is the French Open. Federer is a symbol of class, a legacy of excellence, and a story of legend.NOT Federer not winning the French Open is not in his vocabulary.(because he can't say it without crying) This is the tournament that Federer is putting the world on his back(cuz he likes it from behind)--and saying "This is for my place, my place, as the best player ever(Even though I'm not even top 5), If I win I will be enshrined(or not), if I lose my legacy will be tarnished"(so get the polish ready) Roger Federer will be ready for the world but, Is the world ready for Roger Federer?"
We are ready for him to retire :)

Joseph L. Barrow
05-29-2009, 01:01 PM
I genuinely can't tell whether Conquistador is serious and is a Roger Federer cultist or is simply getting a kick out of jerking people around.

woodrow1029
05-29-2009, 01:02 PM
I genuinely can't tell whether Conquistador is serious and is a Roger Federer cultist or is simply getting a kick out of jerking people around.
Im pretty sure it's the latter.

sh@de
05-29-2009, 05:42 PM

Neither can I. He is very confusing.

aceroberts13
05-30-2009, 12:54 AM

Are you Bud Collins?!

sh@de
05-30-2009, 01:01 AM
Are you Bud Collins?!

Isn't Bud Collins the guy who called Berdych 'beer dick'? I think that's the correct way to pronounce it though... :p.

Sentinel
05-30-2009, 01:15 AM
Why does Conquistador have to start Fed posts everyday ?

Roger's class and dignity are what demoralizes opponents

I am laughing too hard to say anything intelligible.

Sentinel
05-30-2009, 01:23 AM
double post.

120mphBodyServe
05-30-2009, 01:28 AM
Instead of thinking about how supposedly ridiculous this post is, and how Federer has been playing in the past year...
Think about if he could have won the French in previous years if he used the right tactics...

sh@de
05-30-2009, 01:31 AM
Why does Conquistador have to start Fed posts everyday ?

I am laughing too hard to say anything intelligible.

I don't know. And he attacks you if you 'criticise' him. :shock::-?:(

vtmike
05-30-2009, 04:00 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_x2NwiFwMadw/SYdMIM8P2lI/AAAAAAAAA4k/N-vn2uXco7I/s400/5.jpg

Conquistador
05-31-2009, 08:19 AM
you better be knockin on some wood!

Bold predictions are made based on a variety of variables.

Conquistador
05-31-2009, 02:43 PM
I don't think this guy is serious.

I made a bold statement and everyone laughed. Looks like I was right all along. You see you have to study the game to know what I know..Nadal played terrible against Federer at Madrid..Therefore I expected Federer to win past Nadal at the French. You see Federer is in form and his forehand is way to big for anyone to defend it. I said Federer WILL NOT lose a grand slam match the rest of the year-and everyone laughed.