PDA

View Full Version : Head and Facebook

NovakWannabe
05-27-2009, 12:33 PM
I just saw this on Facebook when I logged on - I'm a member of the Head Tennis group

What a great day for HEAD players! Andy Murray advances to the 3rd round with his MicroGEL Radical MP...he was down 1-5 in the third set and fought back by winning 7 straight games, takes the set and the match 6-3, 2-6, 7-5, 6-4. Stan Wawrinka (MicroGEL Prestige MP) advances, Marin Cilic (MicroGEL Radical MP) advances and Gilles Simon (MicroGEL Prestige MP) also advance. More to come!

I've bolded the ones that really don't use the racquets that they advertise...and if you look at the group, most of the people actually believe that they use the racquets that they endorse!

THESEXPISTOL
05-27-2009, 01:19 PM
Dude your knowledge allows you to escape from all that marketing.. Some people don't have the same sources that you have :-)

I think that Murray's case is pathetic.. Because he plays with a prestige and they make him play with a radical pj...
The use murray as a promotor to radical series in order to reach a more young target.. Prestige design make it a more classic racquet for a more older target 25+ (i'm 18 and i like it tought).