PDA

View Full Version : Nike Men's Summer Classic Open Polo -Classic Charcoal w/Sterling Blue & Smoke QN

lioneldude
06-03-2009, 09:06 PM
for those who have bought the above "Nike Men's Summer Classic Open Polo -Classic Charcoal w/Sterling Blue & Smoke", what is the color of the swoosh embroidered on the left chest?

The reason i ask is because the picture on TW has a sterling blue swoosh while the piece i bought in Asia has a white swoosh. Btw federer has a white swoosh too.

FedLite
06-04-2009, 08:10 AM
The Classic Charcoal one (at TW) has a Sterling Blue swoosh. There is an Obsidian (Navy) colored shirt in the UK with the white swoosh. So I believe there are four different colorways of the Summer Classic Polo.

Hope this helps.

Babolast
06-04-2009, 10:28 AM
FedLite mate, hope your well.

Have you seen Spring 2010?

FedLite
06-04-2009, 11:38 AM
Hey mate!

Nope ...haven't seen any of the SP'10, and probably won't. I’m a contractor and recently changed mandate, so I no longer have access to the Nike catalogues.

So I guess I now have to live vicariously through you my friend,

Keep us updated with your excellent investigative work!

Happy trails…

Babolast
06-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Hey mate!

Nope ...haven't seen any of the SP'10, and probably won't. I’m a contractor and recently changed mandate, so I no longer have access to the Nike catalogues.

So I guess I now have to live vicariously through you my friend,

Keep us updated with your excellent investigative work!

Happy trails…

Haha, well as a friend I thank you for all that you have done for the forum and will be happy to continue to provide info for you and the rest of the members as soon as I get the product.

Talk soon mate.

lioneldude
06-04-2009, 05:08 PM
The Classic Charcoal one (at TW) has a Sterling Blue swoosh. There is an Obsidian (Navy) colored shirt in the UK with the white swoosh. So I believe there are four different colorways of the Summer Classic Polo.

Hope this helps.

So which colorway did Federer wear at Madrid?

was the main color classic charcoal or obsidian navy?

FedLite
06-05-2009, 03:07 AM
Well ... to my untrained eye, it appeared that he was wearing a Classic Charcoal colored polo with the white swoosh.

So, once again, Fed would have had a different color make up that the retail version(s).

But that's just my 2 cents...

lioneldude
06-05-2009, 05:33 AM
i see. Then again the charcoal and the obsidian color is very close to each other. In the photos when he is in the sunlight it appears as obsidian navy.

even his shorts is different from the retail one. It seems like the blue stripe is narrower on the retail.