PDA

View Full Version : adidas 6 month outsole garuntee

dtanglis
06-05-2009, 06:54 PM
So I have a pair of Barricade V's. The bottom of the shoe is fine but on the toe i have completely worn threw the sole and you can see and touch the foam of the shoe. Can I send them in now even though its only on the toe and only on one shoe?

dr325i
06-05-2009, 07:48 PM
So I have a pair of Barricade V's. The bottom of the shoe is fine but on the toe i have completely worn threw the sole and you can see and touch the foam of the shoe. Can I send them in now even though its only on the toe and only on one shoe?

yes, I just did the same...

srv vlly
06-14-2009, 06:15 PM
i didnt wear through to the soft stuff, but there is a hole, like a legitimate hole that i can stick my finger in to the bottom. its really small and i dont think it reaches the midsole, but there is still a hole, and it seems hollow ish. can i send it back?

Grover Sparkman
06-14-2009, 07:12 PM
Yup...you can't play in one good shoe.

Jakedasnake
06-20-2009, 11:20 AM
Hey, I have worn through my shoes, but I only have the online receipt. Can I print it out and send it with my shoes? It's the emal confirmation of my order (to verify the date they were purchased) Thanks for any help!!!

a-naik.1
06-20-2009, 12:34 PM
Hey, I have worn through my shoes, but I only have the online receipt. Can I print it out and send it with my shoes? It's the emal confirmation of my order (to verify the date they were purchased) Thanks for any help!!!

Yes, that is all you need.

3lowdown
06-20-2009, 02:12 PM
ADIDAS RULE. I am and always will be a consumer of the barricades. :)