PDA

View Full Version : Propulse 2???

psb1nxt7
06-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Today I was at ball boy tryouts for the Cincinnati Masters Men's and Women's tourney and saw one of my friends wearing the Propulse 2... I need new shoes for my summer training... 1-4 every week day outside in brutal heat and humdity...Previously I have worn Breathe Cage II, Ballistec (Hurt my feet), and Breathe Cage I. I was wondering how comfortable is the Propluse 2... Thanks.

Roddickfan155
06-06-2009, 12:54 PM
as a huge roddick fan i got the new propulses the day they were available in the US and they are excellent. There is no break in required they are great right out of the box. the straps are also awesome and if you wear ankle braces these go great with them due to the fact they add even more support. i highly recommend these but they do wear out quick so make sure u get the 6 month warranty

Storm_Kyori
06-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Like Rod said, they do wear out quickly and the bottom of my feet hurt after a long time on court. I say around the 4.5-5hr mark, when I stop for a drink, I feel a slight pain. Other than that, they are light and have nice support which is rare among shoes. You have stable/heavy, but these are stable/light. Breatheability is not an issue with me. I don't have sweaty feet. These don't have the greatest ventilation.

Love50
06-06-2009, 08:57 PM
My feedback from another thread: http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=3527080&postcount=16

psb1nxt7
06-08-2009, 07:12 AM
I got them and they felt good until I tested them out by walking on a tread mill... They hurt my heels alot. It is probably just me though. I'm returning them today and getting antoher pair of Blk/Wht Breathe Cage II