PDA

View Full Version : Federer: Special Attire For French Open Final?

Conquistador
06-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Will Roger be wearing anything special tomorrow. I see him coming out with a respectable outfit. I also see him wearing something special for the French crowd. Sort of like the cardigan. I see roger possibly coming out with a french outfit. I don't know why, but Roger knows its a big day and he might shock us with a great outfit.

RCizzle65
06-06-2009, 04:49 PM
no........

P_Agony
06-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Argh enough with those threads dude. I want Fed to win just as badly but it hasn't happenned yet. Let's let him win first. If he won't, these threads will be rather pathetic, don't you think.

coyfish
06-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Rumors are hes going naked

kimbahpnam
06-06-2009, 05:00 PM
^^^^Commando...

zagor
06-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Will Roger be wearing anything special tomorrow. I see him coming out with a respectable outfit. I also see him wearing something special for the French crowd. Sort of like the cardigan. I see roger possibly coming out with a french outfit. I don't know why, but Roger knows its a big day and he might shock us with a great outfit.

No cardigans this isn't Wimbledon and you do realize he hasn't won yet,right? Soderling is a very dangerous opponent this tourney so don't count you chickens before they hatch.

skip1969
06-06-2009, 05:19 PM
i texted fed and he said rafa left him a couple of the bright pink tops . . . you know, just in case.

zagor
06-06-2009, 05:20 PM
i texted fed and he said rafa left him a couple of the bright pink tops . . . you know, just in case.

Then he's losing for sure,when Robin sees pink he charges.

JeMar
06-06-2009, 05:58 PM
Argh enough with those threads dude. I want Fed to win just as badly but it hasn't happenned yet. Let's let him win first. If he won't, these threads will be rather pathetic, don't you think.

Conquistador vs. King of Aces... two words:

Cage match!

woody88
06-06-2009, 06:36 PM
I rated your thread. you're welcome.

THESEXPISTOL
06-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Then he's losing for sure,when Robin sees pink he charges.

If robin were a WTA Player he would have a better rank then :-)

sh@de
06-06-2009, 06:46 PM

Cage match!

????? I thought it was Conquistador vs tennisfan481 or whoever it was?

JeMar
06-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Put all three of them in there, winner gets to stay?

Madhoshi22
06-06-2009, 06:53 PM
If I could rate your threads with negative numbers....I would...

The match is tomorrow, and you can't stop spamming the board with this crap...
Slow your roll son.

Ronny
06-06-2009, 06:55 PM
all the threads hte op has made about the FO final have been the dumbest thread. lets wait until fed actually wins.

Mick
06-06-2009, 06:57 PM
he should wear the pink nike polo to pay tribute to the old king :D

S H O W S T O P P E R !
06-06-2009, 07:05 PM

Cage match!

Conquistador v. Nadal_freak. Better than any UFC fight ever, even if Conquistador does that girly slapping thing.

Conquistador
06-06-2009, 07:20 PM
all the threads hte op has made about the FO final have been the dumbest thread. lets wait until fed actually wins.

Show some respect there Ronny. If you dont like Fed, don't post in this thread. Simple question I was asking--Is Federer going to wear something special? Federer has been the crowd favourite the whole week. Federer also speaks French as well. Federer is liked by most everyone in Paris, he's worn clothes to honour other venues and past champions, so why wouldnt he do soemthing extravagent tomorrow? Show some respect around here Ronny.

imalil2gangsta4u
06-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Fed busts out the white wimbledon jacket for the final :D

Ronny
06-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Show some respect there Ronny. If you dont like Fed, don't post in this thread. Simple question I was asking--Is Federer going to wear something special? Federer has been the crowd favourite the whole week. Federer also speaks French as well. Federer is liked by most everyone in Paris, he's worn clothes to honour other venues and past champions, so why wouldnt he do soemthing extravagent tomorrow? Show some respect around here Ronny.

i just think ur getting way to far ahead of yourself here...its not like fed is defs going to win

hokiebp10
06-06-2009, 07:50 PM
IN THIS THREAD he hasnt said anything about an automatic win, he was just asking about a special outfit

mzzmuaa
06-06-2009, 08:05 PM

This jackass is a Nadal troll who is trying to push a perception of Federer fans as idiots.

NamRanger
06-06-2009, 08:08 PM

Actually I'm 100% sure Federer came into the FO 2007 final with a red bag of some sort; probably a jacket in there or something like that. This time though, I don't think he will do such a thing. Federer came into the FO 2007 final way too overconfident, and as a result of that played well below the level that he could have. I don't think he will make the same mistake twice.