PDA

View Full Version : The real question is...

TennisFan481
06-06-2009, 07:35 PM
How will Federer respond after he loses the final tomorrow?

I'm not talking about the crying or whatever (that will obviously happen, win or lose), but will he still play Halle? Will he lose in Halle if he plays there?

How about Wimbledon? Would he be upset in the first round? He has a tendency to play very poorly his next match after disastrous outcomes like that.

Again, it's not a matter of if, but when. He has NO chance against Soderling. None at all. He has less of a chance against Soderling than he would have against Rafa.

Honestly, he might as well not even play the final and just withdraw and concentrate on continuing his semi-final streak, which is the only thing he has left to hold onto.

icedevil0289
06-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Well he lost pretty badly last year and went on to win halle and get to the final of wimbly without losing a set. We'll see what happens.

Kostas
06-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Yeah you're right...why do we even have these silly things called matches when people obviously know the outcome in advance.

STFU troll.

federerdomination
06-06-2009, 07:42 PM
uhh let's see
He lost FO 2008 and he went won to win many matches after that (Halle, finals Wimbledon)

FAIL THREAD

http://www.blogcdn.com/nintendo.joystiq.com/media/2008/09/double_facepalm_lg.jpg

Serendipitous
06-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Can't we just wait until tomorrow? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Too many hypothetical threads these days.......

BreakPoint
06-06-2009, 07:43 PM

I'm not talking about the crying or whatever (that will obviously happen, win or lose), but will he still play Halle? Will he lose in Halle if he plays there?

How about Wimbledon? Would he be upset in the first round? He has a tendency to play very poorly his next match after disastrous outcomes like that.

Again, it's not a matter of if, but when. He has NO chance against Soderling. None at all. He has less of a chance against Soderling than he would have against Rafa.

Honestly, he might as well not even play the final and just withdraw and concentrate on continuing his semi-final streak, which is the only thing he has left to hold onto.
No, the real question is how much YOU will cry when Federer wins tomorrow. :cry:

angharad
06-06-2009, 07:46 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/kaioticgirl/SafinFacePalm.jpg

Where there is fail...there is the face palm.

vtmike
06-06-2009, 07:47 PM
No, the real question is how much YOU will cry when Federer wins tomorrow. :cry:

Yup now that is the real question!

RCizzle65
06-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Isn't this the same guy that said he has no chance against Monfils....or Del Potro? Take everything he says worth a grain of salt....

Fedexeon
06-06-2009, 08:31 PM
I don't even want to think about this. Lets hope everything goes right for Federer today!

stormholloway
06-06-2009, 08:36 PM
This guy needs to get laid.

Claudius
06-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Dude, just shut up and never post on this forum again! Wth is wrong with you?
You even said he won't take a set from Del Potro. You were wrong!

Let me tell you. If you had to predict who would win to save your life, you'd pick Federer and you know it.

jamesblakefan#1
06-06-2009, 08:41 PM

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff49/texas4life23/haterade.gif

Claudius
06-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Do you like getting bashed? Is that why you're doing this? You know yourself everything you write is pure BS. My question is why? WHY?!?!? This is the definition of trolling.

The_Steak
06-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll

Here let me help you.

anointedone
06-06-2009, 08:48 PM
The real question is what will happen if he wins. Will you dissapear forever? Will you go beserk and need to be put into a mental asalym. Either one is fine with me. There are already enough pathetic trolls around here. You arent even a good one as you arent remotedly entertaining.

TennisFan481
06-06-2009, 08:49 PM
I'm not trolling, I'm just preparing you guys for the inevitable. Roger is up against a steamroller...a freight train. He will not win. He can not win. He simply isn't as good as Soderling.

In the past meetings, Soderling beat himself because he was mentally weak, but he's always been FAR more talented than Federer. Note all the tiebreaks they played. That shows that Roger can't break Soderling's serve...but Soderling didn't play the big points well enough.

Now he does. He has been clutch this entire tournament, and that will not go away.

If Nadal could only manage to get 1 set off Soderling on clay, how the heck is Federer going to manage to get any?

Chopin
06-06-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm not trolling, I'm just preparing you guys for the inevitable. Roger is up against a steamroller...a freight train. He will not win. He can not win. He simply isn't as good as Soderling.

In the past meetings, Soderling beat himself because he was mentally weak, but he's always been FAR more talented than Federer. Note all the tiebreaks they played. That shows that Roger can't break Soderling's serve...but Soderling didn't play the big points well enough.

Now he does. He has been clutch this entire tournament, and that will not go away.

If Nadal could only manage to get 1 set off Soderling on clay, how the heck is Federer going to manage to get any?

Are you planning on not posting here after tomorrow? I mean, what if Federer destroys him straight sets like the US Final? What will you say then?

TennisFan481
06-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Are you planning on not posting here after tomorrow? I mean, what if Federer destroys him straight sets like the US Final? What will you say then?

And if an alien comes and abducts us all, what will we do?

That has as much of a chance of happening as Federer does of winning this match. This isn't even hyperbole.

jamesblakefan#1
06-06-2009, 08:53 PM
^^^Soderling choked, of course that's what gj will say.

anointedone
06-06-2009, 08:55 PM

In the past meetings, Soderling beat himself because he was mentally weak, but he's always been FAR more talented than Federer......blah blah more worthless nonsense........

Right werent you sure the "far more talented" Monfils was going to spank Federer too, ROTFL!! What happened there. Arent you the moron who says Roddick is even equaly or more talented than Federer and beats himself in their meetings. How you are not already banned is beyond me.

The_Steak
06-06-2009, 08:56 PM

That has as much of a chance of happening as Federer does of winning this match. This isn't even hyperbole.

Cool story hansel, but all I see is a 5 year old kid with no life. Trying to get attention.

Gjdv, mission accomplished.

Edit: You are the fool who said Federer had the worst backhand in the world. All you type and say is complete garbage.

WhiskeyEE
06-06-2009, 09:05 PM
Cool story hansel, but all I see is a 5 year old kid with no life. Trying to get attention.

Gjdv, mission accomplished.

Edit: You are the fool who said Federer had the worst backhand in the world. All you type and say is complete garbage.

you post at bbing.com?

Mansewerz
06-06-2009, 09:10 PM
I sea what you did thar!

Hai guise

Chopin
06-06-2009, 09:11 PM

That's a pretty nice post. I'm going to leave it at that.
.................................................. .................................................. ..........................
There's alien life guys!!

The_Steak
06-06-2009, 09:13 PM
you post at bbing.com?

Sup misc brah

The tennis guy
06-06-2009, 09:14 PM

The same crap as your other post.

Federer can't win the FO. He won't even take a set of Monfils. He's not a top 10 player anymore. Eventually, his lack of talent caught up with him...and even the choke artists that call themselves "competition" today can't save him from himself.

Mansewerz
06-06-2009, 09:18 PM
Sup misc brah

negged!!!!!

BreakPoint
06-06-2009, 09:43 PM

So how did the guy who's 1-12 versus Federer get two sets off of Soderling? :oops:

Chopin
06-06-2009, 09:48 PM
So how did the guy who's 1-12 versus Federer get two sets off of Soderling? :oops:

Breakpoint, you might want to check out my thread. In it the TW Historians are teaching me how much Federer sucks (He's "barely top 10" according to one guy). Recently, in another thread a guy told me that Laver would beat Fed with a wooden racquet (Fed is using the K90 in our scenario). Hopefully he'll show up soon.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=265962

VivalaVida
06-06-2009, 10:48 PM
this thread is full of
http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ugqKFNJrq6xI2M:http://static.flickr.com/105/286441115_742d950daa_o_d.jpg

Sentinel
06-06-2009, 11:12 PM
gj011 reincarnated, i see.

Nadal_Freak
06-06-2009, 11:14 PM
gj011 was never this bad. Fed fans always gotta mention gj011 everytime someone trolls this forum. Lame.

jamesblakefan#1
06-06-2009, 11:23 PM
I have to say, tennis fan is giving gj a run for his money right now. gj just hated Federer, but this tennis fan seems to not even acknowledge his existence.

crawl4
06-06-2009, 11:32 PM
I have to say, tennis fan is giving gj a run for his money right now. gj just hated Federer, but this tennis fan seems to not even acknowledge his existence.

THIS.

..Can someone ban this hater, he is no use to these forums or to anyone in life.

sh@de
06-06-2009, 11:47 PM
This guy isn't gj011... he hasn't called anybody a fresh green troll yet :p

nfor304
06-07-2009, 12:06 AM
This guy is far worse than gj011 ever was. gj011 seemed pretty reasonable most of the time unless you said something about serbs or djokovic or whatever.... this guy has been an absolute buffoon since he started posting. And ever single post he has made has just been extreme negativity towards Federer and nothing else.

Absolutely pathetic

Sentinel
06-07-2009, 12:44 AM
gj011 was never this bad. Fed fans always gotta mention gj011 everytime someone trolls this forum. Lame.
Ok, my apologies. I never had anything against gj tbh. Let's forget him and continue with this wonderful thread.

maximo
06-07-2009, 12:45 AM
I believe in Robin Soderling

joeri888
06-07-2009, 12:49 AM

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the way you already assume Federer will lose. I can imagine how you are sitting in front of your TV this afternoon and are going to support Soderling like he's always been your idol. The chances are over 50% that you are gonna end up really disappointed and you would be sitting at home crying on the couch, screaming 'why oh why'.. God why did you leave me.. Then you would decide to come to this forum again, and will make a thread about what a loser Roger is that he cried after that match.

joeri888
06-07-2009, 12:50 AM
This guy is far worse than gj011 ever was. gj011 seemed pretty reasonable most of the time unless you said something about serbs or djokovic or whatever.... this guy has been an absolute buffoon since he started posting. And ever single post he has made has just been extreme negativity towards Federer and nothing else.

Absolutely pathetic

Haha, indeed.. the thing that gj011 was most annoyed about was I think that everything always had to be about Federer (at least he said so).. He wasn't opening another thread about every Federer move, or something. He just trolled a lot when it came to responding about RF

Tennisfan is far worse

nfor304
06-07-2009, 07:28 AM
Fed up 2 sets to love and a break... in your face TennisFan!

BreakPoint
06-07-2009, 07:33 AM

Fed up 2 sets to love and a break... in your face TennisFan!
I hope TennisFan has his box of tissues ready. :oops:

hoodjem
06-07-2009, 07:39 AM
Vamos Fed!

C'mon Soderling, at least make it competitive.)

jamesblakefan#1
06-07-2009, 07:43 AM
I hope TennisFan has his box of tissues ready. :oops:

Come on. We all know Soderling choked. It was his first slam final, it was raining, it was windy, the crowd, the streaker. That's the only reason Fed won. Soderling is obviously more talented than Roger.

I'm just getting it out of the way, b/c I know that's what he's gonna say.

sh@de
06-07-2009, 08:29 AM
So... what's tennis fan gonna do?

volleynets
06-07-2009, 08:56 AM
TENNIS FAN YOU FAIL!!!!! Wait I Know what tennis fan did! He ran into the crowd to distract Federer and got beaten down by those security guards.

zagor
06-07-2009, 09:08 AM
The real question is,does so called TennisFan knows anything about tennis at all? Just joking,that was a rhetorical question actually,of course he knows squat about tennis.

volleynets
06-08-2009, 01:55 AM

Were you just trying your best to jinx Federer's opponents?