PDA

View Full Version : Federer's French Open Polo

henrybear
06-07-2009, 09:10 AM
This has been bugging me ever since I've taken a closer look at Fed's French Open clothing, his polo has 4 buttons and that awesome RF logo while the retail version only has 3 buttons and just an empty stitched square under the bottom button.
I assume that none of Nike's retail clothing is exactly the same as what their pros wear.

lidoazndiabloboi
06-07-2009, 09:21 AM
its mainly just federer's stuff that is customized
the other nike shirts, im pretty sure its the same
fed's polos are always a little different and better than the retail ones

henrybear
06-07-2009, 09:30 AM
Fed's always been a little different =D
it's nice to have some confirmation!

maximo
06-07-2009, 09:31 AM
its mainly just federer's stuff that is customized
the other nike shirts, im pretty sure its the same
fed's polos are always a little different and better than the retail ones

That being said, i still think Nike's retail versions of Fed's and Nadal's gear are still the best in the market. Quality wise.

netplay
06-07-2009, 06:24 PM
That being said, i still think Nike's retail versions of Fed's and Nadal's gear are still the best in the market. Quality wise.

i would agree with that 100%

Lendl and Federer Fan
06-07-2009, 09:04 PM
Now I will have to get one, even though I don't like it. :)

jmysun
06-08-2009, 07:00 AM
also his swooshes are not stitched on but screen printed on both his shorts and polo unlike the retail versions.

jmysun
06-08-2009, 07:03 AM
and his wrist bands are adifferent material from the retail "federer pro wristband" the material is closer to the "nadal pro wristband" and it also doesn't seem as long as the retail ones as well.

lioneldude
06-09-2009, 07:45 PM
This has been bugging me ever since I've taken a closer look at Fed's French Open clothing, his polo has 4 buttons and that awesome RF logo while the retail version only has 3 buttons and just an empty stitched square under the bottom button.
I assume that none of Nike's retail clothing is exactly the same as what their pros wear.

His french open polo has a charcoal lining on the sleeve, kinda like a double layering.

Also, his buttons are dark blue compared to light blue on the retail version.