PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait for Peter Bozo to eat his words

Defcon
06-07-2009, 09:46 AM
He's been bashing Fed for a long time now, hope he has the grace to acknowledge what an idiot he has been to doubt a great champion like Fed.

vtmike
06-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Yeah I can't wait for it either! I hate that guy!!!

You should change to title to, The "I Hate Peter Bodo Fanclub!" ;)

malakas
06-07-2009, 09:54 AM
He's more of a gloryhunter than a Fedhater!He's going to hail Federer as the next best thing since sliced bread,in no time!

zagor
06-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Who cares what Peter Bozo says really? I mean I never cared for his opinion nor I ever will as I consider him to be a crappy journalist(just my opinion of course).

Sue
06-07-2009, 09:55 AM
The audacity of Peter Bozo to compare Robin Soderling to a toothache and to follow that up with a description of his grungy clothing was out of line. IMO, it greatly reduces Peter's credibility and undermines the significance of Robin's incredible run at the FO.

samster
06-07-2009, 09:57 AM
bozo is an idiot. He should be removed from writing for Tennis.

Defcon
06-07-2009, 10:00 AM
greatly reduces Peter's credibility

He never had any. The guy is the worst kind of hack - he knows just enough to fool people into thinking he's knowledgeable. I read his blog for the entertainment and sometimes the comments are good.

vtmike
06-07-2009, 10:03 AM
He's more of a gloryhunter than a Fedhater!He's going to hail Federer as the next best thing since sliced bread,in no time!

Yeah pretty much...He is the ultimate bandwagoner! Now suddenly he will start kissing Fed's *****!

Although its very difficult for him to do that now after spewing spewing so much hate towards Fed for so long...

Warriorroger
06-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Bodo sucks, and as one poster said is an idiot.

audioaffliction
06-07-2009, 10:36 AM
Have to agree. The funny thing is, in my part of the world, Bodo literally means STUPID. In Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia, where Malay is spoken, Bodo is the word for Stupid or Idiot.

DoubleDeuce
06-07-2009, 10:42 AM
What did he say ...he predicted a Fed defeat?

DoubleDeuce
06-07-2009, 10:43 AM
Bodo should've been borne in Singapore

CyBorg
06-07-2009, 10:43 AM
I don't read Bodo - I tried a few times and it was too painful to continue.

What exactly did he say?

malakas
06-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Have to agree. The funny thing is, in my part of the world, Bodo literally means STUPID. In Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia, where Malay is spoken, Bodo is the word for Stupid or Idiot.

Malay is the language of truth!!!

scineram
06-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Who the **** is Bozo?

Bodo failed at prediction. (http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2009/05/mens-roland-garros-preview.html)

But I liked this. (http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2009/06/this-is-not-a-good-day-to-be-dinara-safina-as-few-as-24-hours-ago-she-seemed-destined-to-win-her-first-major-in-three-trie.html)

joeri888
06-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Isn't Peter Bodo that guy that writes for tennis.com and actually predicted before the French Open a Nadal-Djokovic final because he was bored of Fed-Nadal (it's called PREDICTION, how lame a reason for predicting something different is boredom anyway). Not only did he predict Rafa-Novak, but he also said Federer would lose to Paul-Henri mathieu in the third round, which was absolutely a ridiculous thing to predict!

If that's the guy we are talking about, he's a complete idiot.

vtmike
06-07-2009, 11:48 AM
So my Final Four are: Nadal, Albert Montanes (who will ambush Murray). Djokovic, and Monfils or Mathieu (should Monfils pull out). Nadal and Djokovic will play the final, and the winner will be Nadal.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/jstress/Fail.gif

tintin
06-07-2009, 11:53 AM
that fat phuck(Bodo) couldn't tell you how to string a racquet if he had to.Too bad nobody especially Roger can b itch slap him cause he surely deserves it:lol::lol:

Standstill
11-23-2011, 08:25 PM
Dang...I just came upon this thread, but you jerks were really tough on my boy Bodo.

He's a really nice guy, and OF COURSE he knows his stuff. How else would he have gotten this job?

Show some respect!