PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Roger from a Nadal fan

thalivest
06-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Congrats to Roger for his historic achievement today from a Nadal fan. I honsetly never thought he would win the French at this point, he definitely proved me and others wrong with flying colors. Anyone who talks about who he didnt play is plain trolling. 128 guys were in the draw, all the best in the world including Nadal, he is the only one who won 7 matches. The end.

World Beater
06-07-2009, 11:19 AM
i remember a post from yours saying that federer wouldnt win another slam let alone the french

so good on you to admit u were wrong.

Rexking
06-07-2009, 12:55 PM
An excellent post from a unbiased Nadal fan! Deserves a bump.:)

Bravo

luishcorreia
06-07-2009, 01:08 PM
I'm also a Nadal fan...but that doesnt mean I'm "against" Federer.

Congratulations to him. We saw history today, and thats the most important

myservenow
06-07-2009, 06:05 PM
Good post. This will earn you (or Nadal maybe) some good karma somewhere down the line.

Blinkism
06-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Here's another Nadal fan saying congratulations to Federer and that i'm happy (and i'm sure most Nadal fans are, too) for what happened today. After trying for the last 10 years, finally Fed achieved one of the toughest goals he's ever set for himself. People forget that the French was where he made his first GS appearance and where he made his breakthrough by getting to his first QF. So if anyone deserves it, it's definitely Fed!

On a selfish Nadal fan note, the more Federer achieves the more Nadal's victories over him mean. So when he does well, Nadal does well in the big picture. So that's a good thing for Nadal fans. It makes their rivalry special and meaningful! Two of the greatest of all time!

Anyways, vamos Roger!!

Lendl and Federer Fan
06-07-2009, 06:30 PM
How sweet it is for this historical moment!!! :)

No words can describe this!!

egn
06-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Congrats to Roger for his historic achievement today from a Nadal fan. I honsetly never thought he would win the French at this point, he definitely proved me and others wrong with flying colors. Anyone who talks about who he didnt play is plain trolling. 128 guys were in the draw, all the best in the world including Nadal, he is the only one who won 7 matches. The end.

If only everyone else could realize this the feuds would stop.