PDA

View Full Version : Federer: Legacy,Class,Integrity.

Conquistador
06-07-2009, 02:27 PM
There have been those who had questioned me. Those that denounced my statement that Roger Federer would not lose in a slam the rest of the year. I said after Rogers win in Madrid that the tide had turned. Well it did this week in a big way. Federer, played with the weight of the world on his shoulder and delivered. Federer's legacy has now been achieved. The greatest of all time is now his to hold and he did it with class the whole way through. You see, Federer is a throwback player who plays the modern game. Statues will be built of him, books and publications will flourish of his greatness for years to come, because Roger Federer has beaten the world 100 times over.

JeMar
06-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Federer sure did win... and you're sure still nutty.

shrakkie
06-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Federer sure did win... and you're sure still nutty.

Perfect summary.

I am a MASSIVE Federer fan but seriously, this guy has evolved ( or devolved) beyond that.

GameSampras
06-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Fed with class and integrity? BWAHA. We are talking about Fed right? The same Fed who cries after losing and taking the spotlight off Nadal at the AO and ruins his moment? The same Fed that never seems to give his opponents credit when they beat him? The same Fed who went on record saying he wished back to the days he didnt have a rival? The same Fed who blasted Nadal when he burst on the scenes talking about how one dimensional he is?

Yea... Great class and integrity. What a JOKE!!

shrakkie
06-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Fed with class and integrity? BWAHA. We are talking about Fed right? The same Fed who cries after losing and taking the spotlight off Nadal at the AO and ruins his moment? The same Fed that never seems to give his opponents credit when they beat him? The same Fed who went on record saying he wished back to the days he didnt have a rival? The same Fed who blasted Nadal when he burst on the scenes talking about how one dimensional he is?

In arguments it is often preferable for you to make sense.

Oh and using conventional forms of logic usually go a far way into helping you achieve this, matey.

Conquistador
06-07-2009, 03:14 PM

coming from a sampras fan, that's exactly what I would have expected you to say.....

JeMar
06-07-2009, 03:14 PM

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x120/Defcoalknot/FedererSlamPete.jpg