PDA

View Full Version : Please stop reviving old threads!

kraggy
06-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Please, I beg of you people. Yes in a thread created in 1875, you predicted that Federer would win the FO.Kudos to you Sir . Yes, you stuck it to those who didnt believe Fed would win a FO. Yes you also stuck it to those who thought Nadal was unbeatable.

We get it , We get it! Now please , no more thread revival and no more GOAT threads, I cant take it any more :-(

Someone please come up with something new to discuss.

RoddickAce
06-07-2009, 02:54 PM
Please, I beg of you people. Yes in a thread created in 1875, you predicted that Federer would win the FO.Kudos to you Sir . Yes, you stuck it to those who didnt believe Fed would win a FO. Yes you also stuck it to those who thought Nadal was unbeatable.

We get it , We get it! Now please , no more thread revival and no more GOAT threads, I cant take it any more :-(

LOLZ! This is trend here, something happens and chances are 90% of the first 3 pages that pop up when you click "new posts" are about that topic.

But seriously, if people don't revive old threads, then they make new threads instead. Then when that happens people tell that poster to use the search function. The poster finds the thread which turns out to be an old thread and posts in it and people tell him not to revive old threads.

kraggy
06-07-2009, 02:56 PM
LOLZ! This is trend here, something happens and chances are 90% of the first 3 pages that pop up when you click "new posts" are about that topic.

But seriously, if people don't revive old threads, then they make new threads instead. Then when that happens people tell that poster to use the search function. The poster finds the thread which turns out to be an old thread and posts in it and people tell him not to revive old threads.

ROFL, so there is no solution then :-(

Rhino
06-07-2009, 02:58 PM
On another forum that I belong to (not tennis) they have made it impossible to revive a thread that is more than a certain number of months old. I'm sure the people at TW could do the same, this forum is exactly the same format.

kimbahpnam
06-07-2009, 02:59 PM

obviously you weren't paying much attention to the board after Nadal won the AO

VivalaVida
06-07-2009, 03:00 PM
ROFL for real! There were ****y nadal fanboys reviving threads from back in 2006 when people were predicting nadal wasnt going to win on HC.

kraggy
06-07-2009, 03:07 PM

I'm not saying this didn't happen when Nadal won AO. But if you had made a thread complaining about it , I wouldnt have a problem at all.

malakas
06-07-2009, 03:12 PM
I disagree.It's fun tosee past predictions and see how things have changed.But no more Goats threads,yes.

kraggy
06-07-2009, 03:19 PM
I disagree.It's fun tosee past predictions and see how things have changed.But no more Goats threads,yes.

True, but they are all the same prediction in different forms lol. Some said , Fed wont win a slam, some said Fed wont win an FO , some said , Nadal would never lose, pretty much all the same stuff :D

imalil2gangsta4u
06-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Bringing back old threads is fun.

malakas
06-07-2009, 03:35 PM
True, but they are all the same prediction in different forms lol. Some said , Fed wont win a slam, some said Fed wont win an FO , some said , Nadal would never lose, pretty much all the same stuff :D
there are also some thread that Nadal will retire in 2 years,or that he will never win a HC slam,or that he is the GOAT etc.It's always fun reading them :mrgreen: Of course what I found ridiculous,is coming in a match threads AFTER the match and make fun of ppl's predictions,while you haven't even made one yourself.Now,THAT is ridiculous.