PDA

View Full Version : Universal Studios or D.W. MGM?

TripleB
03-21-2005, 06:37 AM
The family and I are going to Orlando next week. We know we want to go to Disney World two days and to Sea World one day. On our other day we want to go to either Walt Disney MGM or Universal Studios. My wife and I have an 8 year old daughter. Which of the two (MGM or US) would be best to go to?

TripleB

Ethan04
03-21-2005, 08:56 AM
removed...

Scheiner
03-21-2005, 04:43 PM
MGM is fun anyway. Tower of Terror. GO WATCH THE INDIANA JONES SHOW. Its so fun, and i bought a fake gold ring that was shaped like a skull with two fake jewels for eyes... but it was so cool.

Phil
03-21-2005, 08:07 PM
The family and I are going to Orlando next week. We know we want to go to Disney World two days and to Sea World one day. On our other day we want to go to either Walt Disney MGM or Universal Studios. My wife and I have an 8 year old daughter. Which of the two (MGM or US) would be best to go to?

TripleB

They both su-ck. Take 'em to the race track-spend your money wisely.

Deuce
03-22-2005, 12:42 AM
Why not just bit the bullet and take her to the Procrastinator Hall of Fame?

She's going to find out eventually, anyway...

TripleB
03-22-2005, 04:57 AM
I don't think that's in Florida!!!

TripleB

raftermania
03-22-2005, 10:22 AM
You do realize TMS Miami is playing next week right? Is the family tennis-savvy enough to watch some top-notch tennis? If not, drop them off in Orlando and head to Miami ;) just joking of course.

I went to Universal Studios a long time ago (like 10 years ago), the quality of rides tended to be greater, but the quantity less compared to disney land. Most of the time was spent waiting in lines. But it was still a blast! The back to the future ride was the bomb back then. I'm not sure if they have it anymore, but it was great.

@wright
03-22-2005, 11:26 AM
I've always thought MGM was much better. Universal's rides (at least 10 years ago when I went) suck.