PDA

View Full Version : People have TO FACE THE FACTS!!! Federer will NEVER DOMINATE like he did 04-07!!!

Pretty-Boy
06-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Just becasue he won the FO don't mean he is going to dominate like he once did.People have to realise that HE WILL BE BEATEN more frequent than he was b4. In best out of 3 set matches i dont see him winning many tournaments there. The FO proved that. Takes him longer to win matches now he cannot just blow opponents out of the water like he once did.

In slams he WILL STILL BE A FORCE but he can still lost b4 semi's now.

roysid
06-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Of course. That's a fact. He's nearing 28. It's his 7th year of being in top league.

But that run of 2004 -2007 , No ATP player ever did, nobody will do.

kimbahpnam
06-08-2009, 11:43 PM
Just becasue he won the FO don't mean he is going to dominate like he once did.People have to realise that HE WILL BE BEATEN more frequent than he was b4. In best out of 3 set matches i dont see him winning many tournaments there. The FO proved that. Takes him longer to win matches now he cannot just blow opponents out of the water like he once did.

Thank you Mr. Obvious.

Pretty-Boy
06-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Thank you Mr. Obvious.

I'm only stating the obvious because some fed freaks have some sorta mental block when it comes to accepting that fed will not dominate again. They think winning the FO means he's back to his OLD SELF!!!!!

BreakPoint
06-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Just one word: Mono.

Cesc Fabregas
06-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Just one word: Mono.

Federer didn't have it that serious.

malakas
06-09-2009, 12:18 AM
lol and you felt the obligation to make the Fed freaks TO FACE THE FACTS!!:roll:

Giggs The Red Devil
06-09-2009, 12:24 AM
Nor will America!

Rhino
06-09-2009, 12:29 AM
Nor will America!

Haha, nice one.

TennisFan481
06-09-2009, 12:31 AM
I wouldn't sell the farm on that. Nadal's knees are starting to really get to him. Djokovic has become an enormous headcase (and is always out of shape), and Andy Murray never seems to really be fit.

I suspect Federer will cut back on tournaments (probably cut out the indoor season, with the exception of his home town tournament in Basel) and mostly dominate the ones he does play, now that all the pressure is off him in his career.

volleynets
06-09-2009, 12:34 AM

Your posts are all a waste of time. Everybody in their right mind already knows this. You are only trying to anger the hard-core die hard Federer fans.

rwn
06-09-2009, 12:36 AM
If Federer wins Wimbledon and the US Open, it would actually be his best year ever.

BreakPoint
06-09-2009, 12:37 AM
Many athletes that have gotten mono have said that they were never able to get back to their former athletic level again even many, many years after getting mono.

120mphBodyServe
06-09-2009, 12:39 AM
I love Roger Federer. He's played some of the best, most entertaining tennis I've seen in my short life. May his legacy never be forgotten.
Thanks for the memories, Roger..

CountryHillbilly
06-09-2009, 12:49 AM
what do you mean by domination?

Fed's play in masters is appalling of late. He hasn't won anything since 2007 (except Madrid against walking wounded)

sh@de
06-09-2009, 02:23 AM
Captain obvious LOL

joeri888
06-09-2009, 03:00 AM

Everybody knows this. The bold part goes for anyone but Federer is still the least likely. I really don't think it's likely Federer loses before the semis at US Open or Wimbledon this year. It is possible though no doubt

luishcorreia
06-09-2009, 04:31 AM
Federer will never have that agressive dominat game...but I think he's a more complete player with more solutions. He's more experienced and more versatile. He added the drop-shot to his game.

I think he would win a lot in doing 2 things:

1) Work out in the gym. He should improve his physical condition like agassi did at the end of his carreer with Gil Reyes.

2) Switch to a larger head racquet.

zagor
06-09-2009, 04:32 AM
Hm,I think Pretty-Boy should change his username to Captain Obvious.

AprilFool
06-09-2009, 04:36 AM

Right. A finely tuned athlete like Federer dropping six pounds in a few days wasn't serious.

Purostaff
06-09-2009, 07:18 AM
dat not fact, dat ur opinin brah