06-09-2009, 12:41 AM
in halle????

Enigma_87
06-09-2009, 01:13 AM
in halle????

yes, he is.

Fedexeon
06-09-2009, 01:27 AM
I think he hasn't confirmed it yet. He's emotionally spent i guess.

Enigma_87
06-09-2009, 01:29 AM
well since today is Tuesday, the draws have been made time ago, and we are into the first round, he couldn't really pull off so late, or I'm mistaken?

EDIT:

BRIEF-Tennis-Federer still unsure about Halle participation

HALLE, Germany, June 8 (Reuters) - New French Open champion Roger Federer will decide on Tuesday whether to defend his grasscourt title at Halle after victory in Paris left him “emotionally drained”, tournament spokesman Frank Hofen said.

Federer, who became only the sixth man to complete a career grand slam when he beat Robin Soderling in Sunday’s French Open final, has won Halle five times in the past six years.

“Federer will decide on Tuesday if he will start,” tournament organisers said in a statement after contacting Federer’s manager Tony Godsick.“Federer feels ‘emotionally drained’ according to Godsick but he will take his decision once he returns to Switzerland tomorrow midday,” Hofen said.

okay so he's dubious then.

iriraz
06-09-2009, 01:44 AM
Normally a player has to confirm his participation in a tourney to the organisers a few days before the draw has been made or he will get a fine.I guess they made an exception this time considering the circumstances.

Leublu tennis
06-09-2009, 02:06 AM
For Federer, they will make an exception. Roddick, after all, wasn't fined for dropping out of Dubai to do a little political action.