PDA

View Full Version : Pete Sampras Interview: Wimbledon, Nadal, and Grand Slam Tennis

Darth Nihilus
06-10-2009, 12:38 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/sports/blogs/sports-blog/909097139/26913493/pete-sampras-interview-wimbledon-nadal-and-grand-slam-tennis.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=picks&tag=picks;title;2

Good interview and pics.

tomn
06-10-2009, 01:02 PM
thanks for the post. makes me want to go out and buy a wii and the game. :)

VGP
06-10-2009, 01:12 PM
Funny to hear that his kids aren't into tennis.

It's like he'll come home and say....."Boys, here's a Wii. Lemme hook it up. Oh by the way, in this new game, I'm in it."

egn
06-10-2009, 03:59 PM
I like this interview it is nice that someone is not asking Pete about the annoying GOAT statement and is just asking about stuff he is doing. Now I also want to check out this game.

Darth Nihilus
06-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Funny to hear that his kids aren't into tennis.

It's like he'll come home and say....."Boys, here's a Wii. Lemme hook it up. Oh by the way, in this new game, I'm in it."

Yeah, that's funny that they don't follow tennis. I guess dad didn't go out of his way to make it "cool" for the kids. Until now. Since Wii is mainly for younger kids as opposed to PS3 and Xbox which is for the older, hardcore gamer. They might get into tennis now because of this game and with the whole Wii sensor controller thingie.

pc1
06-11-2009, 05:45 AM
Yeah, that's funny that they don't follow tennis. I guess dad didn't go out of his way to make it "cool" for the kids. Until now. Since Wii is mainly for younger kids as opposed to PS3 and Xbox which is for the older, hardcore gamer. They might get into tennis now because of this game and with the whole Wii sensor controller thingie.

I saw an interview with Chris Evert on the Yes Network in which she mentioned her kids weren't into tennis either and she had to drag them onto the court.

zagor
06-11-2009, 05:51 AM
Very nice interview with Pete,didn't know he was a fan of tennis video games.