PDA

View Full Version : Nike Cage I question

af1falcon
06-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Hey, so back in february, I ordered the Breathe Cage I's from Tennis warehouse. It came in the regular orange nike shoe box but there wasn't any 'blue voucher' or card or anything in there other than the shoes. The box was thrown out, so I'm wondering if I turn these shoes in, how I would go about doing so(i.e. to who and how).

Thanks for the help.

af1falcon
06-11-2009, 08:57 PM
sorry for the double post, here are a few notes about my order: I still have the original receipt included with my order and I've never returned/exchanged the shoes yet, they're my original pair.

Jsa2u
06-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Call TW or anywhere else that sells BC1s and ask them if they will send you a warranty card because you didn't receive one with your purchase. The directions are on the back of that card and you must have the warranty card and reciept for them to even look at the shoes. The box dosen't really matter. Also, you have to get a claim # by calling or going to the nike returns website. It usually takes a couple days 2-3. They then send you a voucher redeemable at nikest0re.com. Here is the website for nike returns:

http://www.n1kebiz.com/customer_service/return_guidelines/footwear.html

change the 1 in nike to an "i".

good luck.:)

I just sent my BC1s in and it was approved withen 2-3 days and they are sending my voucher in the mail. It should be here in 5-7 days!