PDA

View Full Version : Breathe Free II alternatives?

richpit10
06-15-2009, 05:34 AM
I've had several pairs of these and they are a perfect fit, but my latest pair have got a crack in th air bubble and i need a replacement.
TW don't have my size (and even if they did with the exchange rate in the uk + postage, the price is not as great as it once was!).
I ordered the cage 2s believing they'd be the same size but they really rub my little toes.

I need some bf2 alternatives: I don't have particularly wide feet, but i need a wide toe box. As i said ,the bf2s were about perfect.

The_Question
06-15-2009, 06:16 AM
The visiable air cushion generally have that issue. I've a few pairs of air max running shoes are like that.

I've wide feet and Breathe Cage fits pretty well. Maybe you can try .5 or 1 size larger?

stormholloway
06-15-2009, 08:20 AM
There's a new BFII that has the zoom air, without the visible bubble. It's coming out for 2010 and was mentioned in the other thread.

niktub
06-15-2009, 10:27 AM
Court Ballistecs 2.3 or new BF2?
i can't find any BF2 2010...

niktub
06-15-2009, 10:33 AM
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=266695&page=2

mrmo1115
06-15-2009, 02:53 PM
Either Cage IIs or the new Nike shoes that have been circulating around for the release next year and are supposedly the new alternative to the people who like the Cage's but don't like the Ballistec's like myself.

richpit10
06-16-2009, 02:49 PM
Thanks guys. Anyone else?
I'm guessing because of the popularity of the bf2s a lot of people must have experience of going from them to something else that's similar. I could really do with some advice/options please.

Hollywood2
06-17-2009, 12:58 AM
I've had several pairs of these and they are a perfect fit, but my latest pair have got a crack in th air bubble and i need a replacement.
TW don't have my size (and even if they did with the exchange rate in the uk + postage, the price is not as great as it once was!).
I ordered the cage 2s believing they'd be the same size but they really rub my little toes.

I need some bf2 alternatives: I don't have particularly wide feet, but i need a wide toe box. As i said ,the bf2s were about perfect.

If your complaint is the rubbing of the toe box, then I suggest the Air Vapor VI as this has more room in the toe box than the previous model Vapor V. Its as close to the BF2 in terms of toe box size as you're going to get, but you won't have the same heel cushion as the BFII which have Max Air. If you can live with that then you're all set.

Cheers.

The_Question
06-17-2009, 07:50 AM
Really? I have BF2, Vapor 5 and 6. Honestly, 6 is slightly larger than 5, but nowhere near large as the BF2 for forefoot area...