PDA

View Full Version : Random Borg Sighting

Lefty78
06-15-2009, 07:11 AM
I got a funny text message this morning from my brother (who does not play tennis). Figured I'd share with you guys.

He was on his way to work (in Miami) when a yellow Bentley with gold trim pulled up next to him. My brother noticed a gray haired, middle aged man driving the car, a MILF in the passenger seat. None of this is terribly unusual in Miami, but my brother kept looking at the guy, trying to figure out why he seemed so familiar. He couldn't put his finger on it.

Only after the light turned green did my bro catch the guy's license plates. The Bentley was registered in Monaco, the plates read : "BJORN"

CyBorg
06-15-2009, 08:22 AM
I'm not surprised Borg is scoring with young chicks, he's aged very well.

hoosierbr
06-15-2009, 11:53 AM
The woman was probably Borg's wife (if it was him). His wife is quite a bit younger than him.

Lefty78
06-15-2009, 12:05 PM
Ok, so I made a mistake in my original post.

Just spoke with my brother to get some more details... didn't realize he's not at home in Miami, but rather on business in Monaco. My bad. He's 10000% sure it was Borg, though.

CyBorg
06-15-2009, 12:27 PM
The woman was probably Borg's wife (if it was him). His wife is quite a bit younger than him.

Yeah - it probably is. I was joking about the chicks, but you never know. ;)

malakas
06-15-2009, 12:33 PM
and I thought that Borg had serious economic problem...:/

todd03blown
06-15-2009, 12:36 PM
cool stuff

nfor304
06-15-2009, 11:31 PM
Thats awesome. Stories like this make me love Bjorn even more.

Bhagi Katbamna
06-16-2009, 08:06 AM
Ugh. Yellow Bentley?
All the custom colors available and he picks yellow.

Bjorn Borg
06-16-2009, 11:33 AM
y I tend to pop up in unexpected places, I can still pull but I hate when the ladies have no idea who I am. I miss my gold locks though..

Rabbit
06-16-2009, 11:36 AM

So he is still a playa...

and I thought that Borg had serious economic problem...:/

Well, he didn't say it was a new Bentley.

Thats awesome. Stories like this make me love Bjorn even more.

Don't they though?

Ugh. Yellow Bentley?
All the custom colors available and he picks yellow.

Dude...it was probably the one that matched his suit. And everyone knows you don't drive a black or gray Bentley in Monaco after Memorial Day.

Devilito
06-16-2009, 12:15 PM
No wonder the guy has financial issues. He flies in his gaudy colored Bentley from Monaco while spending time in Miami? There's gotta be a better way to spend that money lol