PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Warehouse Europe

sgulla
06-16-2009, 05:45 AM
Have any of you stumbled upon the Tennis Warehouse Europe site? Much better assortment of clothes from Lotto, Sergio Tacchini, and Babolat (the Euro brands) to name a few. Hope they can start carrying some of these soon. As of now the US site has none of the new stuff. It must be tough to get them over here. http://www.tenniswarehouse-europe.com

jmsala
06-16-2009, 12:17 PM
On the other hand, if you check our nike apparel section, we have only a few items. Just the popular rafa and roger lines and not much more.

sgulla
06-17-2009, 07:42 AM
interesting...definitely a distribution issue. I've always been partial to the Italian brands, so I'm bummed we can't get those items in the US.

Storm_Kyori
06-17-2009, 11:01 AM
Yeah, just bought some stuff from there. I was thiking of getting some Babolat apparel, but I have to wait till my next paycheck.

coolhandluke
06-17-2009, 11:57 AM
interesting...definitely a distribution issue. I've always been partial to the Italian brands, so I'm bummed we can't get those items in the US.

you know that you can order from TW Europe. They deliver to the US

innoVAShaun
06-17-2009, 12:34 PM
coolhandluke,

Have you ordered from them and had them deliver to the U.S. before? What's the shipping cost?

Gorecki
06-17-2009, 01:48 PM
i was all anxious about that but so far i have not buyed anything from there...

one reason could be that sending in a leather grip from USA is less expensive than sending it in form france... both price and shipping...

ClubHoUno
06-20-2009, 02:48 AM
This is why I buy from both the Tennis Warehouse stores, both th US and Europen store - they both have great stuff :D

Also the nike.com Euro store has a lot of tennis shirts in high quality, that the TW does not carry - So I also buy from the nike.com online store.

As I now have more than 65 Nike tennis shirts in high quality fabric, I rwally should stop buying new stuff for a while.....but just can't stop buying new stuff - guess I'm addicted to it :oops:

Storm_Kyori
06-20-2009, 06:15 PM
coolhandluke,

Have you ordered from them and had them deliver to the U.S. before? What's the shipping cost?

I just did and they do deliver to the US. I ordered it on the 15th of this month. It got shipped the next day and it arrived on American soil on the 17th according to my shipping label. I got it yesterday. Not bad I have to say. The shipping cost in Euros doesn't seem too bad, but once you convert to USD it's a lot. It was 20 Euros which I guess equals around $27 and change. I live in SoCal. I think mine mighthave been shipped from the store in Germany, but maybe it was from their France warehouse.