PDA

View Full Version : babolat propulse 2...

the 10s n00b
06-16-2009, 09:17 PM
for those of you that have had this shoe, would you buy it again? was it durable and comfortable? also do babolat shoes run big or small?

Storm_Kyori
06-16-2009, 10:22 PM
Yeah, if it came in another colorway. jk, I really liked it best overall shoe I've worn. I'm still not done with it so I can't comment on durability yet. Comfort is there for sure. I think these run a little wider than the previous model.

godukedevils
06-20-2009, 04:38 AM
I played in the first Propulse and they cracked/ripped on the sole near the toe area after a short amount of time.

Babolat sent me the Propulse II as a replacement. So far I think they fit true to size and don't seem very stiff out of the box. In terms of fit and comfort I like them a great deal. I just hope that the durability turns out to be better than what I saw with the previous version.

Tennis_Wiz
06-20-2009, 08:14 AM
MIne ripped.....didnt give me proper support..and wore out in a month...

slice bh compliment
06-20-2009, 08:21 AM
Yeah, if it came in another colorway. jk, I really liked it best overall shoe I've worn. I'm still not done with it so I can't comment on durability yet. Comfort is there for sure. I think these run a little wider than the previous model.

I agree the Propulse IIs are wider than the originals. I like them a lot, but I'm with you....I wish they came in mostly white or gray with a little black or blue. Something about the black tongue I don't like.

I used to laugh at the straps but I think the heel strap is actually a great addition.

Tennisidentity
06-21-2009, 04:57 PM
I love the Propulse Lady 2. SO comfortable and low to the ground. Great cushioning in all the right spots. I've worn the big N's my whole life but have just switched to these. Awesome.

Aces09
06-21-2009, 05:52 PM
I love these shoes, they flex in exactly the right spot for my feet, and the velcro straps help lock me in perfectly. I also love the low-to-ground feel.

Roddickfan155
06-22-2009, 10:01 AM
i got these bad boys as soon as they became available in the US...yeah im obsessed with roddick hahah. but they are insane shoes. grip is awesome and there is no break in needed. i play everyday around 3-4 hours a day so i did go through the soles pretty quick but hey thats what the warranty is for. and as soon as those go im buying another pair. Excellent shoes if u have the money

LetFirstServe
07-07-2009, 06:01 PM
I just ordered a pair of these, yeah Im a fan of Roddick and got a bunch of the older modeled white Lacoste hats.

I ordered from Sporting Life (I dont consider competition to TW since Im from Canada and am getting free shipping).

I guess the final thing that won me over is that I found some grey and blue gear that matches the shoes....so they were following me....lol

slice bh compliment
07-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Past two weeks, Roddick was wearing the Propulse 2 in whit3 w/ black. Noice.