PDA

View Full Version : Nike apparel sizing

tata
06-17-2009, 12:12 AM
Hey guys just a quick question regarding Fed's AO and FO polo shirts (the retail versions). Now ive noticed that Fed seems to be wearing this shirts tighter lately and im wondering if thats just him or its the size of the shirts. Most local places in my area have sold out so im shopping online. My question is if i wear a medium in his 08 wimby shirt (the white one), what size should i be digging for his AO and FO shirts? Ive heard that those shirts are a slim fit so im trying to compensate for that by going a larger size.

lioneldude
06-17-2009, 01:05 AM
well i have the Australian Open, US Open and Holiday season Master Polo from 2008, and comparing to 2009 Australian Open and French Open tops, the 2008 ones are of a tighter cut.

RFRF
06-17-2009, 04:32 AM
Hey guys just a quick question regarding Fed's AO and FO polo shirts (the retail versions). Now ive noticed that Fed seems to be wearing this shirts tighter lately and im wondering if thats just him or its the size of the shirts. Most local places in my area have sold out so im shopping online. My question is if i wear a medium in his 08 wimby shirt (the white one), what size should i be digging for his AO and FO shirts? Ive heard that those shirts are a slim fit so im trying to compensate for that by going a larger size.
always order a size bigger

tata
06-18-2009, 01:21 AM
thanks guys =)