PDA

View Full Version : Get well Nadal, Ancic, Baghdatis

TennisFan481
06-20-2009, 12:00 PM
Tennis is less fun without these guys around.

zagor
06-20-2009, 12:17 PM
Great thread,agree completely.Especially sorry about Mario and Marcos,great guys with very entertaining games.

joeri888
06-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Mario Ancic is one of my favourite players and Marcos Baghdatis is very entertaining as well.They are both players who know their way on grass courts, so I'm especially sorry their out during this part of the season.

Get well guys

babbette
06-20-2009, 12:28 PM
Get well guys.

Ancic had mono and now what's wrong with him? Aww poor Ancic. :( I admire guys that fall off the ranks after showing promise but still come back after with passion for tennis.

Some Argentines didn't come back after falling off the rankings.

Serendipitous
06-20-2009, 12:29 PM
Get well guys!

prattle128
06-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Wait huh? What happened to Ancic? I knew that Rafa and Baghdatis had some knee problems, didn't know about anything happening to Mario Ancic though... that is unfortunate though, and hopefully all of what happened will soon be fixed up to allow them all to compete very soon.

VivalaVida
06-20-2009, 01:36 PM
yep. It sucks having so much exciting players out of the game

malakas
06-20-2009, 01:40 PM
Yeah!Injury is the worst that can happen to a player..and his fans!!:(

Ancic has mono,and he hasn't found himself yet.:( But he doesn't give up!
Monfils wrist injury.
Marcos pulled tendon..
Nadal..we all know
Also Ljubo and Roddick were injured but haven't withdrawn,so I suppose it wasn't so serious thank god!

scraps234
06-20-2009, 04:25 PM
yeah i agree and marcos is one of my favorite players... and they all make tennis really fun to watch! get well!!!

scraps234
06-20-2009, 04:26 PM
yeah i agree and marcos is one of my favorite players... and they all make tennis really fun to watch! get well!!!

and monflis who just pulled out aswell... he was also one of my favorite players

tacou
06-20-2009, 05:06 PM
I want Ancic to be healthy! Marcos to wina match and NADAL for USO09

Nadal_Freak
06-20-2009, 05:27 PM
I could care less about Ancic and Baghdatis but Nadal being gone is the most painful loss in tennis. But this proves to not take your health for granted. I think Nadal could've been the GOAT if it wasn't for all these knee problems he has. Oh well.

RCizzle65
06-20-2009, 06:23 PM
Your missing Monfils and Nalbandian! And for Gasquet to get out of the hell he's in right now, anyone know what his sentence is yet? Is the two years for sure?

Nadal_Freak
06-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Your missing Monfils and Nalbandian! And for Gasquet to get out of the hell he's in right now, anyone know what his sentence is yet? Is the two years for sure?
Monfils is the biggest loss outside Nadal. Who cares about Nalbandian really?

tacou
06-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Nalbandian fans...

Lion King
06-20-2009, 08:40 PM
I could care less about Ancic and Baghdatis but Nadal being gone is the most painful loss in tennis. But this proves to not take your health for granted. I think Nadal could've been the GOAT if it wasn't for all these knee problems he has. Oh well.

You are very sensitive to the feelings of fans of other players. Thank you.

SikSerb
06-20-2009, 09:07 PM
Been wondering where Ancic disappeared to. Sad to hear hes still battling mono.

Hope Nalbandian and Marcos recover quickly.

tahiti
06-21-2009, 12:59 AM
Really sorry Baggy that it happened in our country. Was no fun watching you cry out in pain :(

A speedy recovery gentlemen........tennis is not the same without the whole field. I still remember Baggy and Rafa's match a few years ago was great fun...And Ancic...that's real mono we're talking about.....it's been forever now.... time to shake it!

Blinkism
06-21-2009, 01:03 AM
Too bad for all of those guys.

Monfils and Nalbandian, too!

And, ofcourse, Richy!

vive le beau jeu !
06-21-2009, 05:22 AM
Too bad for all of those guys.

Monfils and Nalbandian, too!

And, ofcourse, Richy!
ah right... richie is also unfortunately missing, although not for an injury, this time. :?
i hope he will get cleared for that ankward story... http://msn.mess.be/data/thumbnails/376/emoticon_can.gif
he's fighting to prove his innocence at the moment:
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Sport/Story/STIStory_391768.html

with him and marcos out... 2 of my 3 favorite are missing for this wimbledon. :(
good luck, guys !

malakas
06-21-2009, 05:25 AM
Monfils is the biggest loss outside Nadal. Who cares about Nalbandian really?

:rolleyes: Thank you for proving me that you are still a troll.

malakas
06-21-2009, 05:29 AM
ah right... richie is also unfortunately missing, although not for an injury, this time. :?
i hope he will get cleared for that ankward story... http://msn.mess.be/data/thumbnails/376/emoticon_can.gif
he's fighting to prove his innocence at the moment:
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Sport/Story/STIStory_391768.html

with him and marcos out... 2 of my 3 favorite are missing for this wimbledon. :(
good luck, guys !

oh yes!The hearing begins these days ,no? I think 29 June?According to french law,the amount is too small for prosecution,but not for wada.I am optimistic about this,hopefully he will be back at least in next year.

yeah..but maybe your 3rd favourite,can win it all to make up for it?;)

vive le beau jeu !
06-21-2009, 06:33 AM
oh yes!The hearing begins these days ,no? I think 29 June?According to french law,the amount is too small for prosecution,but not for wada.I am optimistic about this,hopefully he will be back at least in next year.

yeah..but maybe your 3rd favourite,can win it all to make up for it?;)
this is indeed what i'm hoping for ! ;)