PDA

View Full Version : Saddlebrook vs. Wintergreen

starsin47
06-20-2009, 04:45 PM
I have been to Saddlebrook for the past two summers and have been highly satisfied with the Adult Program.

As it is closer, I am thinking about Wintergreen in VA this year.

Has anyone been to both that could give me a comparison? Or if you have just been to Wintergreen let me know about your experience.

Thanks

atatu
06-21-2009, 05:06 AM
I was only at Wintergreen for a weekend, it rained the whole time and I only hit once at the indoor courts which were pretty expensive. My kids did a clinic but I wasn't too impressed. I had a better experience at Sea Colony in Delaware, which is under rated IMO.

Blask
06-21-2009, 12:45 PM
Sorry I have never been to Saddlebrook and I've only been to Wintergreen once and that was not for a program. I just was up there for a work event and hit indoors for a few hours. The courts inside are nice and the outdoor courts have great views if the weather is nice. I've heard nothing but good things about the programs up there and I know it's highly rated by tennisresortsonline.com

Atown
06-23-2009, 06:34 AM
I had a better experience at Sea Colony in Delaware, which is under rated IMO.

I'll second atatu's comment about Sea Colony. Friends and I had a great weekend there working with Dave Marshall and his staff. I would recommend checking them out as well.