PDA

View Full Version : Adidas cc feather lll vs. lV

t-swede
06-22-2009, 01:06 PM
can anyone comment biggest difference between these two shoes do i need to get a half size bigger since they run small and are on the narrow side ?

btw i was going to use either shoe mainly on clay courts back in sweden this summer !

t-swede

Orion
06-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Looks like just the design, whereas the III has the circle designs the IV appears to have returned to the rectangular design on the II's. My favorites were the II's. I had a pair of the III's but preferred the II's. I'm waiting for the IV's to drop before I snatch up a pair.

adidasman
06-26-2009, 08:12 AM
I have a medium foot and have found all the Feathers to fit pretty true to size - so, unless your foot is really wide, you should be Ok with your normal size.

robkat
06-26-2009, 10:27 AM
Beware the Length of fit is slightly long with the FIVs. I have worn FIIIs and recently bought a pair of FIVs. I was dissapointed the IVs fit is longer in the toe.. I wore a size 9 in the IIIs and every other Adidas shoe. I had to send the FIVs back because They an had an extra 1/2(longer) on the toe area. The rest of the shoe fit fine.

LPShanet
06-26-2009, 05:59 PM
can anyone comment biggest difference between these two shoes do i need to get a half size bigger since they run small and are on the narrow side ?

btw i was going to use either shoe mainly on clay courts back in sweden this summer !

t-swede

As others have said, the IV seems to fit slightly longer. I also found a very tiny difference in width. Though they're both on the narrow side, the IV may be more straight in its width and less contoured.

MarrratSafin
06-26-2009, 07:44 PM
I don't know about the IV. But I have Feather II's and III's, and the II's are the best ever. The length is true to size and it's not as narrow as the III's. The III's run half a size longer and won't fit slightly wider feet. I have to go half a size larger with those.

Orion
06-26-2009, 09:11 PM
I don't know about the IV. But I have Feather II's and III's, and the II's are the best ever. The length is true to size and it's not as narrow as the III's. The III's run half a size longer and won't fit slightly wider feet. I have to go half a size larger with those.

Wholeheartedly agree with you on the II's. I have about 8 pair of the blue/white colorway stashed. I did find the III's to be cut more narrow thus making the fit in the forefoot area a little snug.

yonexxx
06-26-2009, 09:32 PM
the feather 3 are not very durable i had a big hole within 2 months but thier comfortable and are just a little narrow. at first