PDA

View Full Version : Could someone tell me the requirements to be sponsored by Babolat and Lacoste

Roddickfan155
06-23-2009, 08:36 AM
any info here would be appreciated

S H O W S T O P P E R !
06-23-2009, 10:21 AM
Babolat:
150 in the nation or
15 in the section or
played last 2 super national events
(US)

and Lacoste:

"For all you juniors out there wondering about this, Lacoste is EXTREMELY selective as to who they sponsor. For one, you have to be an OUTSTANDING player, no.1 in the nation probably wouldn't cut it, at least top 10 ITF, as well as what they deem "marketable." You can see this by the amount of players that have sponsored in the pro's. They are generally French (home crowd), or flashy (Andy Roddick). So I'd look out for other clothing sponsors, but for whoever lands one, my hat's off to you, because that is extremely tough."

From the Ultimate Sponsorship Thread.

Roddickfan155
06-23-2009, 11:19 AM
thanks man

sctennis1
07-01-2009, 08:18 AM
i have played the last two supers o fit the criteria but i cant find the form online :( can someone help me?

arunstennis
07-01-2009, 11:06 AM
be andy roddick

scraps234
07-01-2009, 02:20 PM
i have played the last two supers o fit the criteria but i cant find the form online :( can someone help me?

email seth i think or maybe its jackie now...

babolat15
07-01-2009, 02:25 PM
for babolat send an email to this lady: jcarleton@babolat.com

stanfordtennis alum
07-01-2009, 04:37 PM
Babolat:
150 in the nation or
15 in the section or
played last 2 super national events
(US)

and Lacoste:

"For all you juniors out there wondering about this, Lacoste is EXTREMELY selective as to who they sponsor. For one, you have to be an OUTSTANDING player, no.1 in the nation probably wouldn't cut it, at least top 10 ITF, as well as what they deem "marketable." You can see this by the amount of players that have sponsored in the pro's. They are generally French (home crowd), or flashy (Andy Roddick). So I'd look out for other clothing sponsors, but for whoever lands one, my hat's off to you, because that is extremely tough."

From the Ultimate Sponsorship Thread.

he is 100% right with his info...

scraps234
07-01-2009, 09:14 PM
for babolat send an email to this lady: jcarleton@babolat.com

yep... thats jackie... shes really nice and im sure she will get back to you soon... also seth m sends you them and is nice but your best bet is to go with jackie... gl