PDA

View Full Version : Why does everyone on this forum get so friggen upset?

pricey_aus
06-23-2009, 04:28 PM
I mean cmon who cares what people say...
"Nadals on roids blah blah blah"
who cares what other people think

If you dont like the thread, dont post in it. Dont come in and call it trolling and retarted.

Let people discuss their conspiracy theories and leave them to it.

I was quite enjoying the Nadal roid thread untill it was deleted.

It is just another theory boys and girls, and people should let everyone discuss their own theories and not be insulted constantly for posting such theories

nfor304
06-23-2009, 04:34 PM

If you dont like the thread, dont post in it. Dont come in and call it trolling and retarted.

It is just another theory boys and girls, and people should let everyone discuss their own theories and not be insulted constantly for posting such theories

Agree.
10chars

gj011
06-23-2009, 04:35 PM
Disagree. 10 chars.

Aabye
06-23-2009, 04:36 PM

If anti-Nadal and Federer fans wouldn't go and post nasty things in positive threads no one would feel it necessary to go and crash every silly thread.

tudwell
06-23-2009, 04:38 PM

Oh my God, I can't believe you just said that. That really upsets me...

pricey_aus
06-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Disagree. 10 chars.

See, that is exactly my point. You read what I wrote, and that you felt the need to write "Disagree", which just starts an argument. Did you actually read what I said? Just don't post in it mate, post in another thread which you like.

charliefedererer
06-23-2009, 04:40 PM

There is a difference between playing "make-believe" and starting viscious rumors.

pricey_aus
06-23-2009, 04:42 PM
How are they viscious though?
Do you think Nadal is sitting at his house in Majorca right now crying because a certain someone started a thread on a forum accusing him of juicing? I dont think so. Nadal would probably laugh, to tell you the truth. "I do not care no?" Is what I think he would say. Maybe the people who get soo unbelievably upset about someone making up or hearing a rumour should take a page out of Rafa's book, and not friggen care!

jimbo333
06-23-2009, 04:45 PM
I agree, I'm always happy on this forum:)

I don't understand why people get so annoyed and unhappy!!!

The_Steak
06-23-2009, 04:49 PM
Amazing, the other day someone was like I mean cmon who cares what people say...

Aabye
06-23-2009, 04:49 PM
How are they viscious though?
Do you think Nadal is sitting at his house in Majorca right now crying because a certain someone started a thread on a forum accusing him of juicing? I dont think so. Nadal would probably laugh, to tell you the truth. "I do not care no?" Is what I think he would say. Maybe the people who get soo unbelievably upset about someone making up or hearing a rumour should take a page out of Rafa's book, and not friggen care!

I'm not that upset, although I do get a just a little annoyed that I cannot come to this forum and talk about anything without someone coming in and making a rude or unnecessarily pointed comment.

gj011
06-23-2009, 04:52 PM
See, that is exactly my point. You read what I wrote, and that you felt the need to write "Disagree", which just starts an argument. Did you actually read what I said? Just don't post in it mate, post in another thread which you like.

What is the point posting only in threads you agree with OP? So we should have only threads where all people only agree with each other. I just don't get it.

angharad
06-23-2009, 04:52 PM
Conspiracy theories are one thing. The obvious trolling and purposeful inflammatory posting is something else entirely.

I agree with you, for the most part. But there are things that shouldn't be on this board, period.

pricey_aus
06-23-2009, 04:55 PM
What is the point posting only in threads you agree with OP? I just don't get it.

What's the point of coming into threads that you don't agree about and starting fires?

This is what you constantly go gj011, come into threads that you personally do not agree with, and accuse them of trolling or being a "hypocritical ******" or whatever.

Why don't you just post in the threads that you agree with, instead of destroying perfectly good threads with your garbage.

Make a "gj011" thread and you can post your life away in that thread, and leave the good and informative threads alone. period.

jamesblakefan#1
06-23-2009, 04:56 PM
I just think some people starve for attention, and feel that saying mean and rude things brings them this attention that they don't seem to get in everyday life.

Some people on here actually feel that this is like an alter ego thing, like they are some sort of an extention of the particular player they root for, and must defend their honor to anyone that says anything even remotely bad about their guy. That's just a warped sense of thinking, you should always have an opinion, but never treat your opinion as fact and the only right way of thinking. Too many threads turn into sissy fights recently, and it's always the select group of posters there in every single one of them, stirring up trouble.

gj011
06-23-2009, 04:59 PM
What's the point of coming into threads that you don't agree about and starting fires?

This is what you constantly go gj011, come into threads that you personally do not agree with, and accuse them of trolling or being a "hypocritical ******" or whatever.

Why don't you just post in the threads that you agree with, instead of destroying perfectly good threads with your garbage.

Make a "gj011" thread and you can post your life away in that thread, and leave the good and informative threads alone. period.

This is not true too. When did I do that? I do not start fires. Fed fans start fires. I just post my opinion on the topic and get abused for it. Just like here.

So could you also please stop with this nonsense and unjustified attacks on me. Thank you.

pricey_aus
06-23-2009, 04:59 PM
Exactly my point. If I was to go off right now and make a "I do not like Djokovic" thread (which is untrue, as I like Novak), imagine the reaction I would get. I would of course back up my opinion, just as the OP did in the Nadal roid thread, but I would still get flamed. This is GENERAL PRO PLAYER discussion after all, and you are allowed to post what you think. The Nadal roid thread was entirely credible and now it has been deleted because of certain posters not agreeing with the OP's thoughts. Its just a shame really...

Drop Shot 11
06-23-2009, 05:00 PM
I know, I made a thread asking for opinions and suggestions, and I get 30 people flaming me...

gj011
06-23-2009, 05:01 PM
Exactly my point. If I was to go off right now and make a "I do not like Djokovic" thread (which is untrue, as I like Novak), imagine the reaction I would get. I would of course back up my opinion, just as the OP did in the Nadal roid thread, but I would still get flamed. This is GENERAL PRO PLAYER discussion after all, and you are allowed to post what you think. The Nadal roid thread was entirely credible and now it has been deleted because of certain posters not agreeing with the OP's thoughts. Its just a shame really...

Try starting "I do not like Federer" thread and let me know what happens to it.

Also according to you and many Fed fans, I am not allowed to post what I think here and not be abused for my opinion.

pricey_aus
06-23-2009, 05:02 PM
This is not true too. When did I do that? I do not start fires. Fed fans start fires. I just post my opinion on the topic and get abused for it. Just like here.

So could you also please stop with this nonsense and unjustified attacks on me. Thank you.

Really? I'm speechless. If you were to survey the top 100 posters on this forum I am sure they would agree with me. How many "Djokovic"threads do you start gj011? Hardly any.

By the way, I am not attacking you, I am just attempting to explain to you why people get so frustrated with you on here.

People do not understand when you call someone a delusional troll for comparing thread to Michaelangelo, but when someone compares Fed to Britney Spears, it is entirely the truth.

You confuse me dude. Too say the least.

tacou
06-23-2009, 05:03 PM
people should be able to post in threads they disagree with, that is the point of a forum. discussion.

however, there is an excessive amount of inane bickering, personal attacks on posters/players, whining and even some legitimate trolling.

I agree with OP but sadly we are on the internet and that's all there is out there

jamesblakefan#1
06-23-2009, 05:04 PM
I always figured you should be more critical of the players you root for, not just cover up their every loss w/ excuses and conspiracy theories. That seems to be the tactic of a lot of the posters on here, which starts a lot of the fights.

When Blake lost yesterday, I ripped the crap out of him for blowing that TB and said he might as well retire if he lost 1st round USO. If only some people could have that sort of thought about things-root when they win, but be critical and don't cover your guy's arse w/ excuses when they lose and fail to give the opponent credit.

That's just my opinion.

tacou
06-23-2009, 05:08 PM
haha in about 10mins this thread has proven OPs point

VivalaVida
06-23-2009, 05:25 PM
If everything he says is true, and he's just an angel in a sea of Fed trolls, then how come HE'S the one who's been banned, HE'S the one in every thread stirring up trouble w/ hateful posts about Fed. Gj is what we call back in school, a troublemaker. He's the guy who says something bad a/b your mom to try and make you punch him and get you suspended, then acts like Mr Innocent. He's an instigator, a rabble rouser, a person who feeds off of hate.

If there were no Fed, there'd be no gj. If Federer retired right now, as sad as that would be, it'd be a plus in that we could maybe, just MAYBE, get rid of gj hating on him in every thread. But who am I kidding, even if he retired, he'd call him out for being the biggest quitter in tennis history.

Gj has hate for a man he doesn't even know, has never met, but secretly wishes he was Federer.
good post as usual JamesBlakefan.

Lsmkenpo
06-23-2009, 05:42 PM
The reason things often get out of hand is because there are a few posters here who have an unhealthy obsession with their favorite players.

These posters are too attached emotionally and physically to their player.

It is not possible to have a rational discussion with these individuals, they see any opinion that does not agree with their obsession, as a personal attack not only to their favorite player but also to their own ego.

People like this are often very insecure, and feel easily threatened. They are attempting to live vicariously through the player on a psychological level, if their player does well, their own self esteem rises, anything that threatens the players performance or public perception is viewed as a personal attack on their own fragile egos.

In all actuality these posters are doing a disservice to themselves and the player they think they are supporting.

I don't think everyone gets upset, but I think a few posters come into threads and blow things really out of proportion and set a negative tone, than other posters who actually wouldn't feel threatened start to think they need to follow suit.

jamesblakefan#1
06-23-2009, 05:44 PM
^^^Exactly.

NamRanger
06-23-2009, 05:50 PM
The reason things often get out of hand is because there are a few posters here who have an unhealthy obsession with their favorite players.

It is not possible to have a rational discussion with these individuals, they see any opinion that does not agree with their obsession, as a personal attack not only to their favorite player but also to their own ego.

People like this are often very insecure, and feel easily threatened. They are attempting to live vicariously through the player on a psychological level, if their player does well, their own self esteem rises, anything that threatens the players performance or public perception is viewed as a personal attack on their own fragile egos.

In all actuality these posters are doing a disservice to themselves and the player they think they are supporting.

I don't think everyone gets upset, but I think a few posters come into threads and blow things really out of proportion and set a negative tone, than other posters who actually wouldn't feel threatened start to think they need to follow suit.

I couldn't have said it any better.

tacou
06-23-2009, 05:59 PM

good call ken

gj011
06-23-2009, 06:02 PM

I agree completely.

Serendipitous
06-23-2009, 06:03 PM
I am usually too intimidated to post my true opinions because I know I will be flamed by someone, so in the end I am reduced to putting sad face icons in the hopes of making no one hate me.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

T1000
06-23-2009, 06:11 PM
I am usually too intimidated to post my true opinions because I know I will be flamed by someone, so in the end I am reduced to putting sad face icons in the hopes of making no one hate me.

dude who cares what others think about you. i post my opinions all the time and could care less what others think most of the time because I will probably never meet 1% of the people on this board in my life. No one's gonna walk down the street and go," hey T1000, remember those comments about rafa and djokovic you made?"

Serendipitous
06-23-2009, 06:17 PM
dude who cares what others think about you. i post my opinions all the time and could care less what others think most of the time because I will probably never meet 1% of the people on this board in my life. No one's gonna walk down the street and go," hey T1000, remember those comments about rafa and djokovic you made?"

That would be pretty funny. :):):):)

jamesblakefan#1
06-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Please, anytime someone brings up Djokovic's penchant for retiring, you say that they're somehow insulting the whole Serbian nation.

T1000
06-23-2009, 06:32 PM
That would be pretty funny. :):):):)

haha that would

"No Serendiptious, I don't remember that!" LOL!

Dedans Penthouse
06-23-2009, 07:01 PM
I know, I made a thread asking for opinions and suggestions, and I get 30 people flaming me...
Get down off the cross already Drop Shot....you got flamed by only 28 people in that thread.

diredesire
06-23-2009, 08:48 PM
let it go guys..

maverick66
06-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Try starting "I do not like Federer" thread and let me know what happens to it.

I accept your challenge. I am going to start the i do not like federer thread.:)

Nadal_Freak
06-23-2009, 08:57 PM
I accept your challenge. I am going to start the i do not like federer thread.:)
Good thread.

jamesblakefan#1
06-23-2009, 08:58 PM
Nooo....someone already did and it got deleted. This is going in a circle all over again! lol

maverick66
06-23-2009, 08:59 PM
if it does it does. I threw the grenade into the hole but i didnt pull no pin.

Dedans Penthouse
06-24-2009, 06:45 AM
let it go guys..
dd, sorry the (very intended) humor did not come across. Thought that citing an obviously made up 'exact' number ("28") vis-a-vis the claimed "30 flammers" would've gotten the non-flame/friendly tweak vibe across. Actually, I've been trying to get the young man to "let it go" myself with respect to "snitching to the mods" in other threads.. Overall, he's a good egg and I meant him no harm. As for myself, h ell, there are actually only around "28" people in my crosshairs at present-wink.

on-topic: why? Fanboyitis imho. :cry:

:razz:

Underhand
06-24-2009, 06:53 AM

I hate you even with the sad face icons.

cueboyzn
06-24-2009, 07:07 AM
Instead of "getting so friggen upset" on this forum the people that get upset by things that will never affect their life in Pro tennis should rather be out on the tennis court enjoying the game, that is if they actually play it.

nikdom
06-24-2009, 07:45 AM
Instead of "getting so friggen upset" on this forum the people that get upset by things that will never affect their life in Pro tennis should rather be out on the tennis court enjoying the game, that is if they actually play it.

That's what keeps me a sane tennis fan. I can enjoy any pro tennis player's game (even though I may not like their style/personality/blah) because I know first hand how hard it is to do what they make look easy.

Still, since this seems to be a cathartic thread where everyone got to vent and fling poo at each other (and my works of art got deleted :)), I'm going to make a couple of resolutions here -

1. No more getting into arguments with the-one-that-cannot-be-named. I achieve nothing, and I realize later its like my fights from kindergarten - "you are <insert-epithet-here>"...."no, you are <same-thing>".

2. If enough people ignore the likes of the-one-that-cannot-be-named, you deprive them of the very thing they thrive on - strife. Making direct and personal observations about these people makes the whole thing worse. So, no more personal criticism from me (I don't shrink from a tete-a-tete, just don't want to get into that sort of thing anymore).

Hopefully that'll end all the bickering and we can go back to being a bunch of rowdy, sentimental and irrational tennis fans. :)

tahiti
06-24-2009, 11:15 AM
People get upset because many people abuse the freedom of speech.

rommil
06-24-2009, 11:18 AM
People get upset when they hear what they don't want to hear.

maverick66
06-24-2009, 11:37 AM
they deleted my thread. either it got really nasty or the powers to be around here like the rog. either way it was not nice of them to kill my great thread.

jamesblakefan#1
06-24-2009, 11:43 AM
Because people have to say stupid stuff like this.

Graf won almost all her slams beating women in their 30s, women who were 15 years old, women who were stabbed with a knife, or moonballers like Sanchez and Sabatini. No she is not top 50 all time, anyone who thinks she is when almost all her wins were a joke is a fool.

dadozen
06-24-2009, 11:50 AM
This is one of the best threads I've ever read here, if not The best. I also don't get why people have to start arguing with people who live thousands of miles away, and keep trolling and namecalling just because internet keeps them anonimous.

Discussing points of view and agreeing/disagreeing is one thing, trolling is another.

If you don't like one thread and has nothing to agregate, then just don't post. Period.

Thanks for starting this thread, btw!

veroniquem
06-24-2009, 12:15 PM

Oh yes, spreading trashy unfounded rumors about famous people is so much fun! Maybe next time you could spread a rumor about a player having AIDS. It would be even more entertaining, wouldn't it?

drakulie
06-24-2009, 12:21 PM

I completely agree. The reports coming out of Europe (france, spain, italy) right now, although haven't hit the AP wire, are in fact worthy of discussion. Although they are speculation, so is the fact that Nadal not doing roids is "speculation". Fact is, none of us knows for sure, and I don't see what is wrong allowing posters to discuss it openly.

jamesblakefan#1
06-24-2009, 12:22 PM
Oh yes, spreading trashy unfounded rumors about famous people is so much fun! Maybe next time you could spread a rumor about a player having AIDS. It would be even more entertaining, wouldn't it?

If Nadal doesn't get angry about it, if Nadal shurgs it off, why don't you?

tahiti
06-24-2009, 01:07 PM
I completely agree. The reports coming out of Europe (france, spain, italy) right now, although haven't hit the AP wire, are in fact worthy of discussion. Although they are speculation, so is the fact that Nadal not doing roids is "speculation". Fact is, none of us knows for sure, and I don't see what is wrong allowing posters to discuss it openly.

Seeming as you guys have only got such things on your mind. Perhaps you're the ones doing it? The lengths that people will go to trash others is astounding. I wonder if you'd be willing to put your name and address here to risk being sued for slander or libel. No, that I guess you're not prepared to do. Or the other failing reporters who needed to start rumours to ensure themselves of a job :)

tahiti
06-24-2009, 01:08 PM
If Nadal doesn't get angry about it, if Nadal shurgs it off, why don't you?

Unfortunately JamesBlake1, I'm not Nadal :) I wish I was, I'd already be on my vacation :)

Serendipitous
06-24-2009, 01:10 PM
I hate you even with the sad face icons.

I'm sorry...

GS
06-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Ah, the old TW boards.... Now that was a great place. No major bickering at all, remember? You don't? Hmmm, then you must be a kid. If so, just lighten up on any of your future rants+raves, okay?

Serendipitous
06-24-2009, 01:19 PM
Ah, the old TW boards.... Now that was a great place. No major bickering at all, remember? You don't? Hmmm, then you must be a kid. If so, just lighten up on any of your future rants+raves, okay?

Yes sir! I must obey your command.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

diredesire
06-24-2009, 02:17 PM
dd, sorry the (very intended) humor did not come across. Thought that citing an obviously made up 'exact' number ("28") vis-a-vis the claimed "30 flammers" would've gotten the non-flame/friendly tweak vibe across. Actually, I've been trying to get the young man to "let it go" myself with respect to "snitching to the mods" in other threads.. Overall, he's a good egg and I meant him no harm. As for myself, h ell, there are actually only around "28" people in my crosshairs at present-wink.

on-topic: why? Fanboyitis imho. :cry:

:razz:

dedans, you know i wasn't talking about you :twisted:

sureshs
06-24-2009, 02:44 PM

The less probable and more scandalous event is the one which should be considered speculation. If I post that "Drakulie is a cannibal" and then say "Drakulie is not a cannibal" is also the same kind of speculation, it wouldn't make sense.

drakulie
06-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Seeming as you guys have only got such things on your mind. Perhaps you're the ones doing it? The lengths that people will go to trash others is astounding. I wonder if you'd be willing to put your name and address here to risk being sued for slander or libel. No, that I guess you're not prepared to do. Or the other failing reporters who needed to start rumours to ensure themselves of a job :)

I've met well over 30 people on this forum, and even allowed several members to stay where I live so they could play at the Nationals held at the club where I live. Wouldn't be too hard to find me.

as for your slander or libel comment>>>>>>

Nadal would have to prove he has lost income or something else of value to have any sort of case against me, **AND** he would have to be prepared to do a drug test at my (my attorneys) choice of date. So, he wouldn't be able to claim "he is unavailable" as he already has in the past, or it is a "pain to have to go and be available for drug tests".

To add, this has already been widely specualted in many trust worthy news sources, which have put it in **PRINT**, so you obviously have no idea what you are talking about in regards to slander/libel.

NamRanger
06-24-2009, 03:38 PM

I'm trying to find these articles Drak. Are they online somewhere?

bolo
06-24-2009, 04:27 PM

lol. 10 char.

tennismsands
06-24-2009, 05:04 PM
I do not get friggen upset!!!! How could you say that!!!!!!!! I am going to post a nasty thread saying how bad you are and go outside and scream to the world about how people disagree with me!!!!! Hahah jk thats what everyon is basiclly saying when they get ****ed off on the forums

Topaz
06-24-2009, 07:47 PM
I've met well over 30 people on this forum, and even allowed several members to stay where I live so they could play at the Nationals held at the club where I live. Wouldn't be too hard to find me.

Plus, there was that one post you put up after you moved, with a satellite photo and big red 'X' saying 'this is where I live'!!!

They would have to get passed the vicious guard dog, though!

Nadal_Freak
06-24-2009, 08:22 PM
You are wasting your time. They don't exist.

papucla10
06-24-2009, 09:27 PM
obsessive fanaticism is bad for the heart, everything is good as long as you do it with moderation.

Nadal_Freak
06-24-2009, 09:32 PM
obsessive fanaticism is bad for the heart, everything is good as long as you do it with moderation.
Nothing wrong with obsessive fanaticism. It's when you take action on that fanaticism that could get you in trouble. Thankfully no one has done that since the Seles incident.

diredesire
06-24-2009, 09:42 PM

well that's just dirty!

bolo
06-25-2009, 04:57 AM

I think that was one of drakulie's "SERIOUS" posts nadal_freak so don't give up. :)

Nadal_Freak
06-25-2009, 06:23 AM
I think that was one of drakulie's "SERIOUS" posts nadal_freak so don't give up. :)
He gets a kick in upsetting Nadal fans. So I don't believe he actually found it.

drakulie
06-25-2009, 07:19 AM

Nam, I apologize but I couldn't find them last night. Only thing I found was a sort of blog in a spanish newspaper where the author mentions rumors of streroid use. However, it was not the article I read. The girl who showed me the article (on her laptop) is away until next week playing a national, so I will have to wait for her retrun. :(

tahiti
06-25-2009, 09:19 AM

as for your slander or libel comment>>>>>>

Nadal would have to prove he has lost income or something else of value to have any sort of case against me, **AND** he would have to be prepared to do a drug test at my (my attorneys) choice of date. So, he wouldn't be able to claim "he is unavailable" as he already has in the past, or it is a "pain to have to go and be available for drug tests".

To add, this has already been widely specualted in many trust worthy news sources, which have put it in **PRINT**, so you obviously have no idea what you are talking about in regards to slander/libel.

In the speculations I have read, they are always a friend of a friend who doesn't have a name and it's the usual papparazii trying to dig up non existent trash to make a living. When Nadal first won the French Open there was an article over alleged doping in the newspapers the next day...

I don't care if you've met 30 people or not. Your trashy remarks about Nadal don't demonstrate any integrity in my book. As for the libel and slander comment, why do you think you can't find any article that is nothing but speculation?

tahiti
06-25-2009, 09:21 AM

Ah....let him waste his time...he has nothing better to do. We should feel sorry for him. Talk about obsession :)

NamRanger
06-25-2009, 09:22 AM
Nam, I apologize but I couldn't find them last night. Only thing I found was a sort of blog in a spanish newspaper where the author mentions rumors of streroid use. However, it was not the article I read. The girl who showed me the article (on her laptop) is away until next week playing a national, so I will have to wait for her retrun. :(

Oh, so it was probably in the rumors section? No wonder that sucker is so hard to find.

drakulie
06-25-2009, 09:28 AM
When Nadal first won the French Open there was an article over alleged doping in the newspapers the next day...

Same as Puerta, Canas, etc ......and look what happened.

You see, usually there is "speculation" for "alleged doping" in stories like this, and they either do or don't pan out. That's how things work. Go learn something.

Your trashy remarks about Nadal don't demonstrate any integrity in my book.

What trashy remarks have I said about, Nadal??? I paraphrased an article I read. How is that me making up stuff?? Do you even have a clue what you are talking about???

As for the libel and slander comment, why do you think you can't find any article that is nothing but speculation?

As soon as I see this girl, and get the link from her, you will be damn sure I'll post it.

drakulie
06-25-2009, 09:30 AM
Oh, so it was probably in the rumors section? No wonder that sucker is so hard to find.

No, the article I read was not in the rumor or blog section. It was a legit media source. Problem is, I didn't read it on my computer. The girl I string for was wiating for me, and she was on her laptop at the clubhouse. When I got to her, she showed me the article. As soon as she gets back form nationals, I'll ask her for the name of the paper/media source, and link it.

tahiti
06-25-2009, 09:40 AM
Same as Puerta, Canas, etc ......and look what happened.

Puerta and Canas are no where within the league of Nadal.

You see, usually there is "speculation" for "alleged doping" in stories like this, and they either do or don't pan out. That's how things work. Go learn something.

I don't take orders from people I don't respect. But I think what you're trying to say is that "Doping is your speciality....":)

What trashy remarks have I said about, Nadal??? I paraphrased an article I read. How is that me making up stuff?? Do you even have a clue what you are talking about???

or perhaps their marriage didn't work because his mother is not happy about his father and uncle encouraging nadal to use roids.

Are you denying you said that?

As soon as I see this girl, and get the link from her, you will be damn sure I'll post it.

No need to swear or get agressive. I'm not interested in reading it. I've read other speculations on line and quite honestly, all trash in my opinion.

NamRanger
06-25-2009, 09:40 AM
No, the article I read was not in the rumor or blog section. It was a legit media source. Problem is, I didn't read it on my computer. The girl I string for was wiating for me, and she was on her laptop at the clubhouse. When I got to her, she showed me the article. As soon as she gets back form nationals, I'll ask her for the name of the paper/media source, and link it.

!_! looking in a language I don't speak is so difficult. Alright, that's good to know.

drakulie
06-25-2009, 10:05 AM
I've read other speculations on line and quite honestly, all trash in my opinion.

In your opinion, but many times, such as the case of Puerta, Canas, and many others>>> they turn out to be facts. Deal with it.

Like I said, there is always speculation in these cases and sometimes they pan out, sometimes they don't.

DunlopDood
06-25-2009, 10:06 AM
I think it's really a case of repressed aggression. People can't tell their boss off so they go and pick fights online where they can hide behind a keyboard.

tahiti
06-25-2009, 10:07 AM
In your opinion, but many times, such as the case of Puerta, Canas, and many others>>> they turn out to be facts. Deal with it.

Like I said, there is always speculation in these cases and sometimes they pan out, sometimes they don't.

who are you? the boss? Pathetic that you need to throw your weight around with your orders it's quite funny...tells me something :twisted:

ps. You still didn't tell if you said or not said the comment I posted from your previous post, in my previous post :)

drakulie
06-25-2009, 10:11 AM
who are you? the boss?

Yup.

If you don't like my posts>> don't respond or put me on ignore.

Deal with it.

galactico
06-25-2009, 10:11 AM
who cares whether people get upset, forums in general aren't meant to be nice.

tahiti
06-25-2009, 10:30 AM
Yup.

If you don't like my posts>> don't respond or put me on ignore.

Deal with it.

Really childish response.....but thanks, I forgot about the ignore button :) On you go with the other no brainers :) cheers

drakulie
06-25-2009, 10:35 AM
Really childish response.....but thanks, I forgot about the ignore button :) On you go with the other no brainers :) cheers

I look forward to you having me on ignore.

sureshs
06-25-2009, 10:38 AM

Stop saying that :-) This is the second time you have said it. I am trying to visualize her "on her laptop" :-)

sureshs
06-25-2009, 10:40 AM
Only thing I found was a sort of blog in a spanish newspaper where the author mentions rumors of streroid use.

By whom? That is the point.

bolo
06-25-2009, 11:00 AM
In the speculations I have read, they are always a friend of a friend who doesn't have a name and it's the usual papparazii trying to dig up non existent trash to make a living. When Nadal first won the French Open there was an article over alleged doping in the newspapers the next day...

I don't care if you've met 30 people or not. Your trashy remarks about Nadal don't demonstrate any integrity in my book. As for the libel and slander comment, why do you think you can't find any article that is nothing but speculation?

Yes we have seen these kind of speculations before and we have actually heard about them through normal newssources. That they still haven't made it out of whatever "newspaper" drakulie read should tell us there was very likely nothing there.

drakulie
06-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Yes we have seen these kind of speculations before and we have actually heard about them through normal newssources. That they still haven't made it out of whatever "newspaper" drakulie read should tell us there was very likely nothing there.

do you have any newspaper or media links that state nadal does not do steroids and is a proven fact??? Guess not. Like you, I suppose there is very likely no evidence to support the idea nadal does not dope.

Nadal_Freak
06-25-2009, 11:59 AM
do you have any newspaper or media links that state nadal does not do steroids and is a proven fact??? Guess not. Like you, I suppose there is very likely no evidence to support the idea nadal does not dope.
I think you should be banned from TW for slander. Accussing someone of breaking the law with no proof should not be allowed here.

mandy01
06-25-2009, 12:00 PM
Oh..I almost forgot that its tahiti who puts Fed fans on her ignore list :lol:
Kinda funny and childish :lol:

mandy01
06-25-2009, 12:01 PM
I think you should be banned from TW for slander. Accussing someone of breaking the law with no proof should not be allowed here. Oh come on NF..Dont tell me you're taking all this seriously :lol:

drakulie
06-25-2009, 12:12 PM
I think you should be banned from TW for slander. Accussing someone of breaking the law with no proof should not be allowed here.

do you even know the meaning of the word "slander"???

Slander is "spoken".

**LIBEL** is written. As in a publication, etc.

And, I haven't accused him of anything, rather, simply paraphrasing what I read, and making an educated guess that what he has told the public about why he is not playing Wimbledon is not ture.

bolo
06-25-2009, 12:33 PM

Is this a "serious" or an "unserious" post? lol.

sureshs
06-25-2009, 01:30 PM
Is this a "serious" or an "unserious" post? lol.

There is no evidence to suggest that it is not an unserious post

sureshs
06-25-2009, 01:36 PM
"it's interesting that Nadal gets tested in Majorca nine days before the open of the French, bombs out in the third round and now pulls out of Queens."

http://cs.tennisweek.com/forums/thread/468945.aspx

tahiti
06-25-2009, 01:36 PM
Yes Drakulie.....

do you have any newspaper or media links that state nadal does DOES USE steroids and is a proven fact??? Guess not. I suppose there is very likely no evidence to support the idea nadal DOES USE dope.