Hilarious! Did you just make that?

certifiedjatt
06-24-2009, 03:54 PM
Thats kinda ironic

no it is not

dincuss
06-24-2009, 03:56 PM
no it is not

Yes because you posted in the thread, therefore extending it.

TBobLP
06-24-2009, 03:59 PM
Thats kinda ironic

dont ya think?

certifiedjatt
06-24-2009, 04:15 PM

i didn't say it was a dumb thread. it would have been ironic had i said it was a dumb thread.

no?
yes.

dincuss
06-24-2009, 04:20 PM
dumb = guy who posts a dumb thread
dumber = guy who extends a dumb thread by posting in it

I was referring to you calling yourself dumb...

skip1969
06-24-2009, 04:23 PM
yo dude . . . welcome to the neighborhood. have a look around the place, and find out where to put a thread.

i'll help you out with this one: it belongs in former player (as sampras is a former player).

smart_player
06-24-2009, 04:58 PM
He's Greek, his mother is from Sparta. 'Nuff said. :evil::evil:

uparxoun problhmata mesa sto kefali tou? prepei pairnei boh8eia apo kapou, etsi den einai;)

Azzurri
06-24-2009, 06:18 PM
Thats kinda ironic

agreed....

Azzurri
06-24-2009, 06:19 PM

once again..agreed.

certifiedjatt
06-24-2009, 06:21 PM
once again..agreed.

it's ok. you're not the only one who doesn't know what ironic means. there are millions of you out there.

ShooterMcMarco
06-24-2009, 06:22 PM
So I guess Sampras's Spartan name is Petros?

VivalaVida
06-24-2009, 06:23 PM
once again..agreed.
har har. nice one. That sparta pic is amazing!

vtmike
06-24-2009, 06:30 PM
Thats kinda ironic

LOL! He shot himself in the foot there... :lol:

Conquistador
06-24-2009, 06:47 PM
Petros Sampras, the legend of Greece. Petros won 14 majors, but eventually got passed up by a man named Roger.

dincuss
06-24-2009, 06:53 PM
once again..agreed.

This is so endless :???:

Azzurri
06-24-2009, 07:14 PM
it's ok. you're not the only one who doesn't know what ironic means. there are millions of you out there.

LOL...whatever. people that know what ironic means and know you would be in my corner on this. you shouldn't call anyone stupid.

egn
06-24-2009, 07:28 PM
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8783/spartaf.jpg

That was priceless.

ShooterMcMarco
06-24-2009, 07:34 PM
Petros Sampras, the legend of Greece. Petros won 14 majors, but eventually got passed up by a man named Roger.

Roger's battle name has to be cooler, like Rogerius or something. Rogerius Federius.

VivalaVida
06-24-2009, 07:42 PM
Roger's battle name has to be cooler, like Rogerius or something. Rogerius Federius.
Rogerius Federacus.

certifiedjatt
06-24-2009, 07:43 PM
LOL! He shot himself in the foot there... :lol:

another one.
for the last time, it would only have been ironic had i said the thread sucked.
but, whatever makes you laugh.

FedFan_2009
06-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Gaius Rogerius Africanus Federium

FedFan_2009
06-24-2009, 07:44 PM
http://www.elrivalinterior.com/actitud/Tenis/Roger_Federer_tennis_terracotta_warrior_sculpture. jpg

Azzurri
06-24-2009, 07:46 PM
another one.
for the last time, it would only have been ironic had i said the thread sucked.
but, whatever makes you laugh.

have you not noticed YOU are the only one that does not get it? you, again, make yourself look stupid.

Conquistador
06-24-2009, 07:57 PM
have you not noticed YOU are the only one that does not get it? you, again, make yourself look stupid.

no need for insults sir.

lawrence
06-24-2009, 07:59 PM

actually i kind think hes right, he never said the thread was stupid, so by extending it hes doing nothing wrong

if you say its stupid and then extend the thread on the other hand..

certifiedjatt
06-24-2009, 08:15 PM

keep going, donkey. but, i'm generous, so i'm going to try to help you out again, because even though you're a donkey, you remind me of a fly that keeps running into a glass window. so i'm going to open the window for you. but i can only show you the open window, you have to fly through it. ok? so, here, try the following:

1. look up irony
2. reread the thread, starting from scratch.
3. reread my post, i.e. the one that is allegedly 'ironic'.

you're welcome, donkey.

certifiedjatt
06-24-2009, 08:16 PM
actually i kind think hes right, he never said the thread was stupid, so by extending it hes doing nothing wrong

i see a drawing of a penis in your pic, and a weird thing that seems appears to be 'extracting' something, almost as if it is suck--oh wait.

World Beater
06-24-2009, 08:17 PM
keep going, donkey. but, i'm generous, so i'm going to try to help you out again, because even though you're a donkey, you remind me of a fly that keeps running into a glass window. so i'm going to open the window for you. but i can only show you the open window, you have to fly through it. ok? so, here, try the following:

1. look up irony

you're welcome, donkey.

hahaha

lol.

keep it up fellas.

Cenc
06-25-2009, 04:00 AM
http://www.elrivalinterior.com/actitud/Tenis/Roger_Federer_tennis_terracotta_warrior_sculpture. jpg

in love with himself?

malakas
06-25-2009, 04:07 AM
uparxoun problhmata mesa sto kefali tou? prepei pairnei boh8eia apo kapou, etsi den einai;)

xaxa sigoura!:mrgreen: Epeidi kapoioi porothikan ligo me tin tainia 300,arxisan na fonazoun ton Nadal Spartiati.:roll:

den se exw xanadei trigirw!:) apo ellada i omogenis?

malakas
06-25-2009, 04:10 AM
Gaius Rogerius Africanus Federium

no.That would be latin not greek.

His name in greek would be...
Ρογαίων ο Τέλειος. The founder of the mythological clan of Goataurus,a tribe of men with goat bodies.:)

Azzurri
06-25-2009, 07:02 AM

no, he posted on the this stupid thread..he extended it.

Azzurri
06-25-2009, 07:04 AM

1. look up irony

you're welcome, donkey.

aren't you the guy that does 1,000 sit ups daily? You just make up stuff as you go. you don't know the meaning of irony, you need to look it up. YOU extended a stupid thread by POSTING in it.

taffymoon
06-25-2009, 07:04 AM
Just doing my TW duty by helping to extend the dumb thread.

certifiedjatt
06-25-2009, 09:51 AM
aren't you the guy that does 1,000 sit ups daily? You just make up stuff as you go. you don't know the meaning of irony, you need to look it up. YOU extended a stupid thread by POSTING in it.

donkey, i don't do 1000 CRUNCHES daily. find me where i wrote that, and i will make you look even dumber. please go ahead. i know exactly what you're referring to, so i'm gonna let you do this yourself.

and, for the last time, donkey,I DON'T THINK THIS THREAD IS STUPID, THEREFORE, THERE IS NOTHING IRONIC ABOUT ME POSTING IN IT AND EXTENDING IT.
i think i may be stupid because i keep talking to a donkey in english. so let me speak your language:

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeehonnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh heehoonnnnn eenhonnnnnn no irony heeehonhhhhhhh heehonnnnnn not stupid honhh hee honhhhhhhhhhh.

edit: yes, i know most donkeys can't read. but this one seems to be a special one.

boreas
06-25-2009, 10:36 AM
...heeeeeeeeeeeeeeehonnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh heehoonnnnn eenhonnnnnn no irony heeehonhhhhhhh heehonnnnnn not stupid honhh hee honhhhhhhhhhh.

roflcopter

tHotGates
06-25-2009, 11:24 AM
He's Greek, his mother is from Sparta. 'Nuff said. :evil::evil:

Note avatar and handle name (wink). Over the years, most of my tennis forum aliases have been Spartan related.

ShooterMcMarco
06-25-2009, 11:54 AM

I guess you're right, that sounds more like an animal species than a human being. :)

smart_player
06-25-2009, 02:18 PM

His name in greek would be...
Ρογαίων ο Τέλειος. The founder of the mythological clan of Goataurus,a tribe of men with goat bodies.:)

Το οναμα του στα ελληνικα ειναι Ρογαίων ο Πουστης (επειδη για τα ρουχα που φοραει:))

malakas
06-25-2009, 02:23 PM
Το οναμα του στα ελληνικα ειναι Ρογαίων ο Πουστης (επειδη για τα ρουχα που φοραει:))

ti ftaiei o kaimenos pou i nike ton exei xeftilisei?? xaxa kai o nadal den paei pisw ομως.auto pernaei gia ipsili moda twra :rolleyes: *sigh*
lipamai filaraki,alla epeses stin pio megali thaumastria tou fed stin ellada.:)

ρο-γαιων=>ρο+αιγα =>GOAT xerw ta arxaia den einai to forte mou!xD

joeri888
06-25-2009, 02:26 PM
ti ftaiei o kaimenos pou i nike ton exei xeftilisei?? xaxa kai o nadal den paei pisw ομως.auto pernaei gia ipsili moda twra :rolleyes: *sigh*
lipamai filaraki,alla epeses stin pio megali thaumastria tou fed stin ellada.:)

Is kai still 'and' or 'too' in Greek?;) auto is self, nike is a greek godess, nadal is probably nadal.. otherwise I can't make much of it. :-|

World Beater
06-25-2009, 02:31 PM
lol

10 char

malakas
06-25-2009, 02:51 PM
Is kai still 'and' or 'too' in Greek?;) auto is self, nike is a greek godess, nadal is probably nadal.. otherwise I can't make much of it. :-|

haha
kai=and!you are right!:) congrats on those deciphering skills!!
auto=this/it
nike=nike the company lol xD
This is greeklish(greek written in latin characters.An internet language.)
I said:
what's fault is the poor,that nike has made him a joke?xaxa and nadal doesnt' go back though.This is what passes for high fashion now *sigh*
I'm sorry friend,but you fell on the biggest fan of fed in greece.:p

smart_player
06-26-2009, 03:34 AM
enta3i, einai enas api8anos paikths (enas apo disekatonmmyrio), alla nomizw sto grasidi kai epishs ta gupeda mesa o Pit 8a kerdisei oi perissoteroi fores (ean einai neos)

gt den soy aresei o pit pio poly apo ton roger? o pit moiazei parra poly ellhnas san ki oi andres poy poylaei soyblakia,xaxa)

gia endiaferon, otan skeftesai se o pit, skeftesai pws aytos einai perissoterh ellhnas h amerikanos?

to logo o pit den exei megalh syndesh me thn ellada einai epedh ton pateras toy. aytos phge sthn ameriki, blepei doyleyeia, fayhto, oyrano3ystes etc. ekane to stravo toy kai eipe eyxaristw 8eio pws eimai edw th xwra poy yparxei oti xreiazomai. kai meta, alla3e to onoma toy apo swtirhs se sam, kai basika poylhse ta panalonia toy sthn amerikh, o pateras toy 3exase apo poy einai ki o pit den eixe eykereia na to 3erei apo poy einai:(

gia mena, aytos den einai ellhnas, einai gamoti ellhnas, eimai poly peri8anos gia auytos, kai panta 8a eimai!

epitelelos file moy, prepei na epitrepeis pws o federer einai ligo poysths. 8ymh8hkes sthn aystralia, aytos ekleie san kai mia arkoydakh! gia ayto to typos symperifora, o pyxmaxos marvin xagkler eipe 'anyone for tennis':)

Azzurri
06-26-2009, 08:58 AM
donkey, i don't do 1000 CRUNCHES daily. find me where i wrote that, and i will make you look even dumber. please go ahead. i know exactly what you're referring to, so i'm gonna let you do this yourself.

and, for the last time, donkey,I DON'T THINK THIS THREAD IS STUPID, THEREFORE, THERE IS NOTHING IRONIC ABOUT ME POSTING IN IT AND EXTENDING IT.
i think i may be stupid because i keep talking to a donkey in english. so let me speak your language:

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeehonnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh heehoonnnnn eenhonnnnnn no irony heeehonhhhhhhh heehonnnnnn not stupid honhh hee honhhhhhhhhhh.

edit: yes, i know most donkeys can't read. but this one seems to be a special one.

LOL..you're probably the guy that argues Alannis Morrisette's "ironic" makes no sense. but keep it going, you just look so clownish.