PDA

View Full Version : Nike Wimby and USO gear on sale at TW Europe

jmsala
06-25-2009, 08:27 AM
They are selling these lines since now.

http://tenniswarehouse-europe.com/catpage-MANIKE.html?vat=ES

Interestingly they are not selling Rafa's clothes...

Making my order of Roger's polos already!

kike_valerin
06-25-2009, 08:47 AM
i wonder

if the federer wimby polo fit smaller like the past polos ...

and also the gold shorts

certifiedjatt
06-25-2009, 09:00 AM
72 canadian dollars for a t-shirt!
lol.
there's expensive, and then there's overpriced.

S H O W S T O P P E R !
06-25-2009, 09:08 AM
http://tenniswarehouse-europe.com/descpage-NMFAT.html

Will they sell the red/black and the white/red/black shirts in the US? Those are EPIC.

jmsala
06-25-2009, 11:31 AM
72 canadian dollars for a t-shirt!
lol.
there's expensive, and then there's overpriced.

Yes they spoil us big time :)

The official spain nike store sells the polos for 60 euro which is 83 USD! TW sells to spain for 75 USD which is a lot for a tennis polo...

And then they wonder why people here is not buying many stuff, because playing tennis is not for poor guys.

Off topic, a regular membership for a tennis club in barcelona is about 190 dollars per month. Admission fee in my club is 35k euros that translates into over 46000 dollars...

certifiedjatt
06-25-2009, 12:45 PM
Yes they spoil us big time :)

The official spain nike store sells the polos for 60 euro which is 83 USD! TW sells to spain for 75 USD which is a lot for a tennis polo...

And then they wonder why people here is not buying many stuff, because playing tennis is not for poor guys.

Off topic, a regular membership for a tennis club in barcelona is about 190 dollars per month. Admission fee in my club is 35k euros that translates into over 46000 dollars...

i don't think it's about "poor guys." as i said, there's "expensive" and then there's "overpriced." a little golden thread on the collar and a little golden nike sign, and bam! 72 dollars! i don't see the value in a 72 dollar white polo.