PDA

View Full Version : The sponsorship deal

tennismsands
06-25-2009, 04:01 PM
ok, first of all, how do you get sponsered? I know you have to be ranked whatever high, but how do you get the companies to actually sponsor you. Do you have to email them or whatever? And if they tell you they will sponsor you, then what do they give you. If its a clothing company do they give you all free clothes or just a discount. Same for racquet companies and string companies. Is it all free stuff or just discounted. And whats the difference between full sponsorship and partial? I once got a Head juniour package, which is when you have to be ranked in the top 25 in your section and they give you a bag, three racquets, tons of over grips, a shirt, hat, towel, and paint stencil kit for your racquet all for around $350. Does that count as a full sponsorship or a partial?

safin is a ledgend
06-28-2009, 12:27 PM
If you pay for it its a partial. A full is when they give you free stuff but those deals are only usually available to the top guys. In order to obtain any sort of deal you need to email the companies and tell them about yourself or fill in one of their forms. Hope this helps

scraps234
06-28-2009, 12:43 PM
yep partail is discounts and full is when they give it to you for free...

stanfordtennis alum
06-28-2009, 01:30 PM
just send them e-mails with your info.. if u pay, its partial.. if it is gratis (free), its FULL.... good luck!

tennismom42
06-28-2009, 08:53 PM
must be top 40 nationally for a full sponsorship with Prince.

Otherwise they have a great team program. We just bought another pkg.

3 of any racquet
12-racquet tournament bag
4 pkgs of string
3 overgrips
3 grips
2 shirts
I can't remember the rest.

All for $300.

mrmo1115
06-28-2009, 09:01 PM
Its different for each company. I hear Wilson is the hardest to get a Full Sponsorship with.

I know Head and Babolat are fairly easy to earn the partial sponsorship. As long as your either top 15 in your section or top 150 in the country. (I think)

scraps234
06-28-2009, 10:30 PM
must be top 40 nationally for a full sponsorship with Prince.

Otherwise they have a great team program. We just bought another pkg.

3 of any racquet
12-racquet tournament bag
4 pkgs of string
3 overgrips
3 grips
2 shirts
I can't remember the rest.

All for $300.

do you have the form for this package? and contact maybe