PDA

View Full Version : Do you want Brad back

SoCalDominates
06-26-2009, 05:54 PM
Just what the title says

TennisCoachFLA
06-26-2009, 06:23 PM
Without a doubt, the different personalities make this board interesting.

Rory G
06-26-2009, 06:30 PM
I voted no. I believe it is the guy that had multiple thread names, "toyed" with Board members with those multiple names, and even posted discussions with himself? And is an annoying tennis father? Sounds like a dbag to me. I don't "want" him back but could honestly give two figs if he does.

Mulligan
06-26-2009, 06:42 PM
The funny thing is that "Brad" is probably using his many thread names to vote "yes" in this poll. The guy is a fraud and I would only want him back for comic relief and to watch him make more of a fool of himself.

John Galt
06-26-2009, 06:44 PM
Why should anyone care? Sounds like he's a few beers shy of a sixpack though. It's a free world....just ignore him.

tenniscrazed
06-26-2009, 06:48 PM
I voted no. I believe it is the guy that had multiple thread names, "toyed" with Board members with those multiple names, and even posted discussions with himself? And is an annoying tennis father? Sounds like a dbag to me. I don't "want" him back but could honestly give two figs if he does.

Ditto. No way, no how, never, nada. I was one of the ones he "toyed" with. I also heard my screen name on one of his youtube vids once.

Alley Cat
06-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Ditto. No way, no how, never, nada. I was one of the ones he "toyed" with. I also heard my screen name on one of his youtube vids once.

He sounds like a real piece of work. Tennis, and this board, are too much fun to let sad sacks like him infect it.

stanfordtennis alum
06-26-2009, 07:20 PM
yes! he's a great man who is very informative

TennisCoachFLA
06-26-2009, 07:53 PM
yes! he's a great man who is very informative

I think we just found the third Brad identity!

SoCalDominates
06-26-2009, 07:58 PM
no i think firstserve is brad

scraps234
06-26-2009, 08:00 PM

who was the 2nd?

SoCalDominates
06-26-2009, 08:01 PM
tennismom2 was the second

tenniscrazed
06-26-2009, 08:04 PM

Wait maybe we are all Brad.....

TennisCoachFLA
06-26-2009, 08:05 PM
no i think firstserve is brad

Me too. What are the odds of a brand new user to the forum starting out on that thread with his first post?

tenniscrazed
06-26-2009, 08:07 PM

Let's hope he didn't pay for that education. No caps, punctuation. Hmmm. Maybe. I think it is him. Look at his prior posts. There is no way on this earth this one went to Stanford. Unless it's Stanford elementary school.

TennisCoachFLA
06-26-2009, 08:10 PM
Let's hope he didn't pay for that education. No caps, punctuation. Hmmm. Maybe. I think it is him. Look at his prior posts. There is no way on this earth this one went to Stanford. Unless it's Stanford elementary school.

Check out the two posts on the Cool Video thread by 'firstserve'.....everything lower case....there may be quite a few Brads running around.

Anyway, time to hit the hay, take care.

scraps234
06-26-2009, 08:42 PM

o ok and thats why they were banned aswell...

SoCalDominates
06-26-2009, 09:03 PM
like i said before though. there is no way brad can maintain his main name BradBaughman and one like stanford alum with all of those posts. not possible

Kostas
06-26-2009, 09:18 PM
I saw a tennismom42 earlier today somewhere too.

kctennis1005
06-26-2009, 09:19 PM
i think Fedace may be brad too haha

SoCal10s
06-26-2009, 09:30 PM
we all need to feed our blogging soul ,that's why I want BRAD back.. blog life is less interesting without brad,and fedace :)

WChiang
06-27-2009, 05:44 AM
we all need to feed our blogging soul ,that's why I want BRAD back.. blog life is less interesting without brad,and fedace :)

Kind of like People Magazine hoping that Brittany or Lindsey Lohan continue to self-destruct. It gives them something to write about even though it is tragic.

scraps234
06-27-2009, 05:51 AM

well fedace isnt banned....or atleast not for now.... but i do kinda agree with this statement aswell

mbstriker
06-27-2009, 06:02 AM
why was he banned?

miniRafa386
06-27-2009, 07:09 AM
why was he banned?

yea why was he?

BMG
06-27-2009, 08:17 AM
He had multiple board names and was pretending to be several different posters - and admitted it. This breaks the TT rules. He was actually discussing topics within threads with himself (patting himself on the back?) and using other fake names that he registered at TT to fool people that disagreed with him...in different threads. And this from and "alleged adult"..:(

Lame and I'm glad he's gone.....although, pathetically he is surely back under new names. My 12 year old wouldn't even be doing this sh*t. Whatever, it's his life.

miniRafa386
06-27-2009, 10:21 AM
hahahahhahahah that guy has NO life

himynameisNIKE
06-28-2009, 10:47 PM
hahahahhahahah that guy has NO life

yeah i am trying to picture him sitting at the computer doing all this stuff hahahaahhhaha

mrmo1115
06-29-2009, 12:18 PM
I personally don't care.. I don't pay attention to most of his posts anyways.

TsongaEatingAPineappleLol
06-29-2009, 12:23 PM
Who's Brad?

Bud
06-29-2009, 12:51 PM
I'm Brad :)

Psych! Ha... got some of you :lol:

flat
06-29-2009, 02:45 PM
I'd like to see Brad back. Having multiple names is bad behavior, though, so he needs to stop that.

I assume he is one of the highest ranked junior (or parent) that posts here regularly? He brings some good insights to this board.

besides, the exchanges between Brad and others here are highly entertaining...

TnsMan2
07-01-2009, 06:14 PM
I'd like to see Brad back. Having multiple names is bad behavior, though, so he needs to stop that.

I assume he is one of the highest ranked junior (or parent) that posts here regularly? He brings some good insights to this board.

besides, the exchanges between Brad and others here are highly entertaining...

Im doing my best to understand the intents and thoughts of all those engaging in dialogue on these threads , my understanding is all those on here have multiple personalities ,are top quality coaches and know it all's but most of all no one is sure of who they are and this gentleman named Brad is no where on here to be found.

What are you all talking about and who do you all think you are ??

TnsMan2
07-01-2009, 06:15 PM
And No I'm Not Brad ! Im Gabe !

BMG
07-01-2009, 06:46 PM
These threads are a riot! It's like reality TV watching some preschooler playing on his computer coming up with more idiocy (and thread names) every day....all while what little of his own, and his son's, reputation is being flushed down the toilet. You cannot make this up. This is a textbook example of how NOT to be a tennis father. Sad sh*t.

tenniscrazed
07-01-2009, 06:51 PM
These threads are a riot! It's like reality TV watching some preschooler playing on his computer coming up with more idiocy (and thread names) every day....all while what little of his own, and his son's, reputation is being flushed down the toilet. You cannot make this up. This is a textbook example of how NOT to be a tennis father. Sad sh*t.

You nailed it.

TennisCoachFLA
07-01-2009, 07:32 PM

As I have said before, the tennis dads who flip that switch and go batty are the most bizarre people you will ever know. There are some hyper tennis moms, but the dads who go over the edge are in a league all their own.

Imagine dealing with multiple dads like this for 15 years, every one swearing their kid with average to pretty good abilities is the next Sampras and anyone who does not see what they do is an idiot.

Now you know why I gave it up and only teach the little kids. When I see the dad's wheels start spinning and know whats coming I give them the contact information for IMG or Macci and let them go crazy on some of their people.

sureshs
07-01-2009, 07:34 PM
You know Im Brad, Im Brad-you know it
(Brad Brad-really, really Brad)
You know Im Brad-you know-hoo!
You know Im Brad-Im Brad-you know it, you know

BMG
07-01-2009, 07:45 PM
As I have said before, the tennis dads who flip that switch and go batty are the most bizarre people you will ever know. There are some hyper tennis moms, but the dads who go over the edge are in a league all their own.

Imagine dealing with multiple dads like this for 15 years, every one swearing their kid with average to pretty good abilities is the next Sampras and anyone who does not see what they do is an idiot.

Now you know why I gave it up and only teach the little kids. When I see the dad's wheels start spinning and know whats coming I give them the contact information for IMG or Macci and let them go crazy on some of their people.

I coached youth hockey for a few years and, while the "dads" are not totally similar to the tennis father nuts like "Brad"...I decided to give it up for many of the same reasons that you did. It's not worth the aggravation dealing with these delusional fathers trying to live their lives through their kids. The sad thing is that the kids are the ones that suffer. I coach skating/hockey skills to younger kids now and it is much more rewarding - and the parents are great (just wait a few years..:shock:..).

I check in to these threads just to see if they are still tragically funny....and I am not disappointed. Have a great 4th guys!

TennisCoachFLA
07-01-2009, 07:50 PM
I coached youth hockey for a few years and, while the "dads" are not totally similar to the tennis father nuts like "Brad"...I decided to give it up for many of the same reasons that you did. It's not worth the aggravation dealing with these delusional fathers trying to live their lives through their kids. The sad thing is that the kids are the ones that suffer. I coach skating/hockey skills to younger kids now and it is much more rewarding - and the parents are great (just wait a few years..:shock:..).

I check in to these threads just to see if they are still tragically funny....and I am not disappointed. Have a great 4th guys!

You too, enjoy your 4th.

TnsMan2
07-01-2009, 10:10 PM

You are a very interesting character , a type of co-dependent to those who are a little flustered yet they need that special person to vent with on a medium tempered dialogue. You seem to be a kind of 'B'rad 'M'akes 'G'ood on continuing dialogues with all who are not sure on whos who. Mr. Florida is taking comfort in your exchanges, well done.

BMG
07-02-2009, 05:14 AM
You are a very interesting character , a type of co-dependent to those who are a little flustered yet they need that special person to vent with on a medium tempered dialogue. You seem to be a kind of 'B'rad 'M'akes 'G'ood on continuing dialogues with all who are not sure on whos who. Mr. Florida is taking comfort in your exchanges, well done.

Hey, Bud. Speaking of interesting characters, lol. If you meant "Brad Makes Good on acting like a fool on a chat board at the expense of his kid" then maybe you are on to something. I've dealt with too many of these types of "fathers" in my hockey life and it was sad to see one playing games on this board. Sorry if I hit a soft spot. But thanks for the "well done" part...I appreciate it!

TnsMan2
07-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Hey, Bud. Speaking of interesting characters, lol. If you meant "Brad Makes Good on acting like a fool on a chat board at the expense of his kid" then maybe you are on to something. I've dealt with too many of these types of "fathers" in my hockey life and it was sad to see one playing games on this board. Sorry if I hit a soft spot. But thanks for the "well done" part...I appreciate it!

He's toyed with all the top minds on here on these threads for 2 years from what ive read , we must marvel at his accomplishments and wonder how he could have fooled these guys, all the while he still continues to dialogue and we still are not sure who he is yet. Are there more? is there one? who is this mask man ,Oh wait thats the Lone Ranger, Any ways you Gentlemen take this to serious and i thank the person who told me to check these threads out quite funny stuff none the less im not Brad. Yours truly Gabe

Craig Carter
07-02-2009, 01:56 PM
^^^^ If you consider an alleged adult toying with people on a tennis board for two years with multiple personalities an "accomplishment" then I think he needs to get a life...he has certainly gained no respect here from what I see (unless you count praise from himself to himself under different names?...:oops:..)

TnsMan2
07-02-2009, 06:53 PM
^^^^ If you consider an alleged adult toying with people on a tennis board for two years with multiple personalities an "accomplishment" then I think he needs to get a life...he has certainly gained no respect here from what I see (unless you count praise from himself to himself under different names?...:oops:..)

You must be a "Brad" i can tell the negative you use is the same style this Brad uses , you are clever!

tenniscrazed
07-02-2009, 06:59 PM
You must be a "Brad" i can tell the negative you use is the same style this Brad uses , you are clever!

Brad, it's so obvious. First your punctuation is exactly the same as it's always been. None of your three screen names are ever on at the same time. DUH.

So here it is bradbaughman just for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsAsKvryGUA

TnsMan2
07-02-2009, 07:49 PM
Brad, it's so obvious. First your punctuation is exactly the same as it's always been. None of your three screen names are ever on at the same time. DUH.

So here it is bradbaughman just for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsAsKvryGUA

No, but Im aware of him and who he is, but are you sure who TennisFlorida is? You guys are friends on here. But maybe he's Brad.Im going to research his son Deiton and try and figure out if its his son who's been confusing you guys, But don't worry i will get to the bottom of this.

BMG
07-02-2009, 08:31 PM
..Im going to research his son Deiton and try and figure out if its his son who's been confusing you guys......

I think "his son Deiton" has enough to worry about in actually attempting to play decent tennis (not so much luck lately) while dealing with a screwball father (talk about a distraction, lol). If Deiton is actually posting here that answers a lot of questions as to why he is performing so poorly on the court.

TnsMan2
07-02-2009, 08:41 PM
I think "his son Deiton" has enough to worry about in actually attempting to play decent tennis (not so much luck lately) while dealing with a screwball father (talk about a distraction, lol). If Deiton is actually posting here that answers a lot of questions as to why he is performing so poorly on the court.

Would it be him interacting with the idiots on here, then that kid needs to knock it off and leave you guys alone?

WChiang
07-02-2009, 08:52 PM

Agreed. No wonder the kid is struggling. No top player, or "tennis dad", would actually be spending time trying to beef up their names on a tennis board. Talk about desperate for attention. Losers.

Offshore
07-02-2009, 08:57 PM
From watching these threads it appears as though this wannabee Deiton and his dad need to spend more time working on the ol' tennis game rather than making fools of themselves on TT. I've talked to several top junior players and parents that have told me that these two have become a joke on the tournament scene. Might be time to look at career options.:confused:

tenniscp
07-02-2009, 09:05 PM
From watching these threads it appears as though this wannabee Deiton and his dad need to spend more time working on the ol' tennis game rather than making fools of themselves on TT. I've talked to several top junior players and parents that have told me that these two have become a joke on the tournament scene. Might be time to look at career options.:confused:

Well said. If Brad and Deiton would concentrate more on coaching, training, working hard, and I do not mean on the keyboard, but on the court, maybe then the results will get better. For now, it is all hot air, cheap talk and very little substance.

TnsMan2
07-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Well said. If Brad and Deiton would concentrate more on coaching, training, working hard, and I do not mean on the keyboard, but on the court, maybe then the results will get better. For now, it is all hot air, cheap talk and very little substance.

I agree with you , looking at how well thought out your advice is here shows you spend great amounts of time on these threads knowing the content of these characters and shows you know how to redeem your time in life well. Great advice!!

TnsMan2
07-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Agreed. No wonder the kid is struggling. No top player, or "tennis dad", would actually be spending time trying to beef up their names on a tennis board. Talk about desperate for attention. Losers.

And what are you doing on here with your time ? Having deep conversations with people that hide behind screen names and pretend they are someone or something their not ! Mr.W you also have great insite!

TnsMan2
07-03-2009, 02:22 PM

And look who the audience is you guessed it, you! A career change at 13 you are real brilliant. LOL just keep entertaining the mongloids.

tenniscp
07-03-2009, 05:49 PM
I agree with you , looking at how well thought out your advice is here shows you spend great amounts of time on these threads knowing the content of these characters and shows you know how to redeem your time in life well. Great advice!!

Judging by the last three posts Brad posted under a pen name TNSman2, he decided to fight not with one but three posters at the same time. Brad (TNSman2), if you are reading this, it would be better if you take our advice instead of barking back at us with the same usual punctuation problems and major misspellings.

Do not be afraid to take advice and learn from others.

Offshore
07-03-2009, 08:16 PM
And look who the audience is you guessed it, you! A career change at 13 you are real brilliant. LOL just keep entertaining the mongloids.

You seem bitter, angry, and disappointed about life. Don't worry...be happy.:)