PDA

View Full Version : dont wear cb 1.3 clays on hardcourt

mcutilize
06-26-2009, 10:49 PM
as most of you don't know this year i've only used the cb 1.3. im on my 3rd cb and its the cotton candy. today i was playing my match which i won 6-1 6-2 but i slipped hella with these shoes. as msot of you dont know i like to slide to alot of my balls. but these slides were completely unintentional today and i basically fell flat on my *** 3 times yet i ended up winning the point with a forehand winner.

maybe its just my problem that i kept slipping not sliding with these clay court soles.

Figjam
06-26-2009, 11:24 PM
well is just filled the front part of the soles with Shoo goo, should giv emore surface contact.... However that first hour was a little scary!

staszko
06-27-2009, 02:11 AM
don't you think that is was a reason that thay colled this model "Clay":shock:??? if you like so much this color you should buy multi cour version
http://www.tennispro.eu/IMG/arton19580.jpg.
In my opinion claycourt sole is little bit softer to better court grabing, so on hard it is wearing out, and I think that after few matches you are going to say good bye to your sole.

a-naik.1
06-27-2009, 05:28 AM
Yeah, I've never had a problem with my CB's, but I also have not played with my cotton candies as of yet.

mcutilize
06-27-2009, 06:57 PM
yeah it happened again when im on the run i make a quick stop to hit the ball and its like i slip and it puts me off balance hella

Hrandyrko
06-27-2009, 11:03 PM
as most of you don't know this year i've only used the cb 1.3. im on my 3rd cb and its the cotton candy. today i was playing my match which i won 6-1 6-2 but i slipped hella with these shoes. as msot of you dont know i like to slide to alot of my balls. but these slides were completely unintentional today and i basically fell flat on my *** 3 times yet i ended up winning the point with a forehand winner.

maybe its just my problem that i kept slipping not sliding with these clay court soles.

Sounds like a Nadal situational. Maybe we should be wearing these shoes on hardcourt.

mcutilize
06-27-2009, 11:59 PM
Sounds like a Nadal situational. Maybe we should be wearing these shoes on hardcourt.

it was sort of like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmz1Un7Ywx4

except i fell three times in a row during the point on the forehand side. after i fell 3rd time he hit a weak deep volley, i got my balance, and hit it for a forehand winner. then after i was like wtf these shoes suck

remrusty
06-29-2009, 06:32 AM
don't you think that is was a reason that thay colled this model "Clay":shock:??? if you like so much this color you should buy multi cour version
http://www.tennispro.eu/IMG/arton19580.jpg.
In my opinion claycourt sole is little bit softer to better court grabing, so on hard it is wearing out, and I think that after few matches you are going to say good bye to your sole.

thats a fake pic, i know its on the proper site, but they just used the photshoped version and added the flames on it. the hard court version - i think - doesnt exist.