PDA

View Full Version : Court Ballistec 1.2

Frankauc
06-30-2009, 04:49 AM
Has anyone buy the nike court ballistec 1.2 ? How are they. I cant affort paying 150% for shoes that will last me 2-3 months. So the 1.2 might be a good choice if they're any good. Im playing right now with the air max smash. They are good shoes, very durable where i need them to be but they are opening up, stiches are very poor quality.

ag200boy
06-30-2009, 06:00 AM
just get the 1.3s. they are far superior and come with a 6month warranty, so if you really wear out shoes in 2-3 months, it comes out to 60 buck a pop.

or get the shoes that I just got for only 80 with a warranty..... http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageMSNIKE-NBC2WBR.html

Frankauc
06-30-2009, 06:35 AM
i dont wear out the sole of my shoes in 2-3 months, but i grow a hole on the side of my left shoe, pretty fast. Is it covered by the warranty?

ilikephobo
06-30-2009, 07:05 AM
im using 1.2's right now. my first ever Nike shoe. i think they're worth the money. a little break in time for me. about 3 days where the collar would rub against my ankle but after that no problems what so ever. however the laces are a bit short so i dont use the last eyelets. Other then that they're decently comfortable.

durability.. i have an aggressive grinding game. i go through cheap or less durable shoes in about a month. but these shoes have held up well for nearly 3 months already. some areas of the sole is completely worn out. the dragon X has some wears but has held up great so far.

These are great nike shoes. only con really is breath ability. gets kinda hot in there. good luck hope this helps.

( try 1.3s the unitongue feels awesome! )

oh and about the hole. i used to do that all the time. but with the Dragon X it holds it together.

Frankauc
06-30-2009, 07:29 AM
im using 1.2's right now. my first ever Nike shoe. i think they're worth the money. a little break in time for me. about 3 days where the collar would rub against my ankle but after that no problems what so ever. however the laces are a bit short so i dont use the last eyelets. Other then that they're decently comfortable.

durability.. i have an aggressive grinding game. i go through cheap or less durable shoes in about a month. but these shoes have held up well for nearly 3 months already. some areas of the sole is completely worn out. the dragon X has some wears but has held up great so far.

These are great nike shoes. only con really is breath ability. gets kinda hot in there. good luck hope this helps.

( try 1.3s the unitongue feels awesome! )

oh and about the hole. i used to do that all the time. but with the Dragon X it holds it together.

thanks a lot man. That's all i wanted to hear!

HarvardQPham
06-30-2009, 08:35 AM
if u have wide feet, don't get them. i ordered the 1.2 black/volt/silver colorway from tenniswarehouse-europe a couple months ago and couldn't wear them more than once. they're extremely narrow in the toebox area, so my pinky toes blistered within minutes. also, the ankle is pretty stiff and left bruises. they dont sell this version in extra wide, so unless u have narrow feet, i wouldn't get them. the 1.3's are well worth the extra change, and the break-in is next to nothing.

Milan
06-30-2009, 01:25 PM
i have the 1.2 ballistics in size 9 if you want to buy. they are 9.10 condition like NEW but Used

email Misiti99@yahoo.com

prosealster
06-30-2009, 07:00 PM
if u have wide feet, don't get them. i ordered the 1.2 black/volt/silver colorway from tenniswarehouse-europe a couple months ago and couldn't wear them more than once. they're extremely narrow in the toebox area, so my pinky toes blistered within minutes. also, the ankle is pretty stiff and left bruises. they dont sell this version in extra wide, so unless u have narrow feet, i wouldn't get them. the 1.3's are well worth the extra change, and the break-in is next to nothing.

I tried a 1.2 at a shop the other day, and it was very narrow like u said, but if i was to go for the 1.3s, should i still order 1/2 size down as suggested by tw?

HarvardQPham
06-30-2009, 08:03 PM
I tried a 1.2 at a shop the other day, and it was very narrow like u said, but if i was to go for the 1.3s, should i still order 1/2 size down as suggested by tw?

yeah, definitely order the 1.3's a half size smaller. the 1.2's are definitely true to fit. they were just too narrow for my hobbit feet :)

remrusty
07-01-2009, 01:50 AM
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageMSNIKE-NMACWBW.html

wide 2e version, no one saw this?