PDA

View Full Version : questions about the men's prince mc4 and mv4

indianbryant
06-30-2009, 11:16 AM
I was interested in buying the men's prince mc4, however, my size (11.5, men's) is not available anywhere. Can someone please find a store that has the prince mc4 in size 11.5? Also, if I do end up buying the mv4 (tenniswarehouse has my size) which one do you think looks better: the black/silver ones or the white/blue/black ones? Also, is there a highly noticeable different between the mv4 and mc4? If so, what are the differences?

JSE
06-30-2009, 12:00 PM
I was interested in buying the men's prince mc4, however, my size (11.5, men's) is not available anywhere. Can someone please find a store that has the prince mc4 in size 11.5? Also, if I do end up buying the mv4 (tenniswarehouse has my size) which one do you think looks better: the black/silver ones or the white/blue/black ones? Also, is there a highly noticeable different between the mv4 and mc4? If so, what are the differences?

I have and wear both. Both are outstanding shoes.

The MC4 is softer more comfortable shoe. Lots of upper padding and a nice cushy ride. Probably the "cushiest" shoe I have worn. It's all leather so it can get a little hot in higher temps. Not a big deal though.

The MV4 is still a very comfortable shoe but not as cushy as the MC4. The ride is still well cushioned but just not to the degree of the MC4. The MV4 has a lot of mesh so it's a much cooler shoe and maybe a tad lighter.

Of the two, I prefer the MV4. It seems to be a little more stable than the MC4.

You might check out Z***A***P***P***O***S. They have the MV4 in your size in a couple colors.

indianbryant
06-30-2009, 12:49 PM
thanks for the reply jse, tw had teh mv4s in my size as well, it's the mc4s they didnt have. I just ordered the prince mv4's. Can't wait to wear 'em. I actually tried on the mc4s in a local tennis store but they were overpriced. If the mv4's are even better, I'm amazingly happy with the order I placed. Again thanks for the review

gocard
06-30-2009, 12:52 PM
I have a pair of the MV4's. They are very light and comfortable and didn't require any break in time for me. I haven't had them for long, but one issue I have right now is that I've had a couple times where I nearly slipped while running and stopping abruptly. Not sure if it's the shoes or simply due to all the pollen/stuff on the public courts where I play. I don't think I ever had this issue with my Asics Resolution but just something to keep in mind if the courts you play on aren't that clean.