PDA

View Full Version : Quesetion on Adidas CC Feathers

iAsian
07-01-2009, 06:35 AM
So, I've been looking around the forums and have noticed a lot of players prefer the Feathers IIs over the other Feathers. With that much information I've found out, what's better about the Feather IIs then the other Feathers? And would there be any online stores, or stores in general that I could find a pair of Feather IIs? I've been to two different sports store so far and haven't even found a pair of Feather IVs being sold. The sport stores I went to were Sports Authority and Dick's Sporting Goods, I also currently live in Minnesota if that helps any better.

Thanks,

iAsian.

Orion
07-01-2009, 07:21 PM
You're not gonna find the Feather II's anywhere.....they're deadstock. I was lucky enough to stock up before they got discontinued. I've got about 7 pairs in storage. With the II's I prefer the fit in the toebox. I found the III's to have a more narrow fit. I haven't tried the IV's but they look closer to the II's.

Wild Ace
07-01-2009, 07:39 PM
The bay. I saw quite a number of them II's.

iAsian
07-01-2009, 08:28 PM
You're not gonna find the Feather II's anywhere.....they're deadstock. I was lucky enough to stock up before they got discontinued. I've got about 7 pairs in storage. With the II's I prefer the fit in the toebox. I found the III's to have a more narrow fit. I haven't tried the IV's but they look closer to the II's.

Yeah I was afraid they'd be out of stock. I think I'll be looking to buy the III's since they're cheaper then the IV's then.

Thanks,

iAsian.