PDA

View Full Version : F/S - (2) Fischer Pro No 1 FTs - 4 1/2 Grip - Priced to Sell

Audiophile
07-01-2009, 09:21 AM
I have a pair of Fischer Pro No 1 FTs, 4 1/2 grip, that I am pricing to sell as a pair. I played with the frames for several years and really loved them. Both are strung, one with Polyfibre TCS 17 at about 48 lbs. The other with Luxilon Timo 17 in the mains and Gamma Live Wire 17 in the crosses at 45 lbs. Both string jobs were done quite a while ago. Even though niether is notched, you may want to restring before playing competitively, it's up to you.

They both were played with for several years. The sides of both are in really good shape, as well as the original Gamma Hi-Tech Grips. The tops of both show some wear, on both the head guard and graphite. I tried to show it in the pics. I would rate the one with Luxilon/Gamma a 7/7.5 out of 10. The one with Polyfibre is a little more worn around the top, probably a 6.5/7 out of 10. However, neither is cracked or worn through in any way. They were never abused, just used. You will probably want to replace the head guards or use some head guard tape. Because of the design of the guards, the edges are broken in a couple of places. This is just the plastic head guard, NOT THE FRAME. If I can find them, I will include the original covers, but I can't make any promises. I will also throw in a Fischer 3 pack bag, the red and black one to go along with these frames. I don't have a picture, but it's in decent shape and it's no additional charge.

Pics can be viewed at http://www.audiophilecreations.com/Demo.php

Scroll down past the Prince pics.

Price for both frames, shipped in the US, is $60.00. Paypal preferred.

JLyon
07-02-2009, 06:19 PM
afraid they re gone but just curious.

thanks. Do you have any contact info? If so might be interested in the frames.

Audiophile
07-03-2009, 06:41 AM
I still have them.

I can be reached at e-mail cparrish@audiophilecreations.com.

If you would like to speak, send me an e-mail to that address and I will reply with my cell number.

Thanks.
Chris

Audiophile
07-06-2009, 05:00 PM
Price Reduction: $50 Shipped in the US. This is for 2 frames and a 3 pack Fischer bag!

Audiophile
07-11-2009, 04:04 AM
Racquets Sold! Thank you.