PDA

View Full Version : Strength of tennis player

KrzyYoung
07-01-2009, 12:23 PM
i know there was a little argument over which was stronger a golf player or a tennis player in another thread.

i just thought id say that to all of you who say tennis players are weak you are terribly mistaken.
I mean im not saying other sports take no physical strength, im just saying you shouldnt be dissing on tennis cuz it depends on the level you play at, a kid just starting to play....ok yea sure he doesnt need to much strength, but move up towards the professional level and dont be doubting the strength required to play at that level.
i would rate tennis just as high as any sport, football, soccer, basketball, baseball, golf, etc. im not dissing any sport so plz dont get angry, just thowing my opinion on this topic.

TsongaEatingAPineappleLol
07-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Tennis players are stronger than most. Golf is no contest, most competitors are fat and out of shape. It's a strategic game. IMO it sucks.

matkimi
07-15-2009, 03:58 AM
didnt you guys read the paper about a year ago? they was talking about boxers, baseball pitchers and tennis players.
funnily enough tennis and baseball pitchers have a harder punch than boxers.

TsongaEatingAPineappleLol
07-15-2009, 06:05 AM
didnt you guys read the paper about a year ago? they was talking about boxers, baseball pitchers and tennis players.
funnily enough tennis and baseball pitchers have a harder punch than boxers.

Well boxing takes technique, not strength. Ever play Punch-Out?

matkimi
07-15-2009, 06:07 AM
nope i never did, but i do thai kick boxing