PDA

View Full Version : Hilton Head July 4-6

Z-Man
07-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Anyone want to hit? Singles or Doubles (4.5). Email me therubesga(a)gmail.com.

GS
07-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Sorry, Z. I would of loved to flown to Hilton Head for a hit, since I'm recently retired and am thinking about a move to HH. That place has it all---decent weather, nice people, and lots of clay courts, especially Palmetto Dunes. Hope you found some hitting action down there---it's a special place.

Z-Man
07-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Sorry, Z. I would of loved to flown to Hilton Head for a hit, since I'm recently retired and am thinking about a move to HH. That place has it all---decent weather, nice people, and lots of clay courts, especially Palmetto Dunes. Hope you found some hitting action down there---it's a special place.

Thanks Man, maybe next time!
I actually found a good local singles player from the "looking for a hit" sheet at Sea Pines. I agree--HH is a great place. I try to get there as much as I can!

GS
07-11-2009, 08:45 AM
See you there next time, Z! Only 88 degrees and alittle humid there today.
Since the real estate there is relatively high, hope its population doesn't get too much higher, and the traffic....
It's got the Atlantic Ocean on one side, the bays and lagoons on the others, beautiful golf courses, and of course, the alligators....

myservenow
07-23-2009, 01:47 PM
And, up until last year, John Cougar Mellencamp had a beach house right down the block from my condo! Anyway, I don't think he would be much of a tennis partner for some reason. HHI is cool but becoming more crowded each year.