PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Cox Jr. Semis

shubydoobydo
07-02-2009, 01:41 PM
Will this be shown on any of the networks or streamed online. I would love to watch this matchup of two up and coming junior americans. Has anyone seen any juior play online at all? Any help is appreciated!!!

tenniscrazed
07-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Will this be shown on any of the networks or streamed online. I would love to watch this matchup of two up and coming junior americans. Has anyone seen any juior play online at all? Any help is appreciated!!!

Kuznetsov over Tomic. Britton over Cox. My money is on Britton for the title.

stanfordtennis alum
07-02-2009, 04:27 PM
doubt it will be online.. check the wimbledon.org website

Fred
07-03-2009, 05:52 AM
Cox defeated Britton in a marathon match. It was 16-14 in the third set. Crazy.

Cox reaching the final is a huge upset. Nobody saw this coming. He lost 0 and 1 just last week in the second round of Roehampton on the same surface. He hasn't done anything in singles all year. And yet, here he is. Wow. I would love for him to finish the job, and hopefully this is a turning point for him the way the U.S. Open was a turning point for Britton last year.

Cross Court
07-03-2009, 06:33 AM
Jordan Cox is my favorite junior player, simply because of his last name.

Bud
07-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Cox defeated Britton in a marathon match. It was 16-14 in the third set. Crazy.

Cox reaching the final is a huge upset. Nobody saw this coming. He lost 0 and 1 just last week in the second round of Roehampton on the same surface. He hasn't done anything in singles all year. And yet, here he is. Wow. I would love for him to finish the job, and hopefully this is a turning point for him the way the U.S. Open was a turning point for Britton last year.

I saw the score. Good luck to him in the final.

mrmo1115
07-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Damn, if Cox manages to win... that will be huge...