PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: 2x Prince Original Graphite Mid, 4 1/2, 8.0/10

MonsieurCrocodile
07-05-2009, 05:27 PM
Hey, guys--

Long-time member and lurker, occasional poster. I'm selling two Prince Original Graphite Mid (93 sq. in.) racquets. Each grip size is 4 1/2, and they are the four stripe versions like the ones advertised on Tennis Warehouse

I would rate each racquet at 8.0 or 8.5/10; each has slight wear around the top of the racquet. Although there is wear, the racquets are completely playable and the only damages, though slight, are cosmetic. In addition, each racquet comes with the original Calfskin grip, both of which are only minorly worn. Also, the racquets are currently unstrung.

With each racquet, I will include a new headguard/grommet set. These are two awesome racquets, and I would part with each for $75 shipped each or $140 shipped for both. As for trades, I would consider a Babolat Pure Drive Team in decent condition. Regardless, make an offer! I'd much rather offload these racquets to legitimate tennis guys than some chump on "the bay."

Obviously, potential buyers will want to see pictures. Please email me at workmazm@muohio.edu for any photos. I would be happy to take general pictures of the racquets in addition to up close photos of specific areas, if you like.

This is my first time selling, and I'm well aware that could turn some potential buyers off, as no one can vouch for me. With that said, I invite you to email me at the address provided above. For payments, I would prefer to use PayPal, but I can do whatever in order to quell anyone's fears about buying.

Thanks!

MonsieurCrocodile
07-10-2009, 10:05 PM
Photos:

http://s931.photobucket.com/albums/ad156/MonsieurCrocodile/POG%20Mids/

Once more, email me at workmazm@muohio.edu with any questions or concerns. Thanks!