PDA

View Full Version : exchanging shoes w/ the outsole gaurentee

trachsel
07-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Right now i have the nike breathcage IIs, and in a month or so i plan on using the 6 month gaurentee. now when i do this, 1) will i be able to chose a different shoe than the breathecages and 2) since im returning them through nike and not tennis warehouse (i think), would i be able to get the air courtballistec 1.3s on nike.com? (tw doesnt sell the color scheme they originally came out with anymore)

thanks.

S H O W S T O P P E R !
07-06-2009, 07:31 AM
Call them. Here's the procedure TW gives you:

Nike Procedure
For an explanation of the guidelines for returning Nike shoes, contact Nike Consumer Affairs at 1-800-344-6453. They will give you a claim number which you will need when sending in your shoes to:

Nike RLC
Attn: name of shoe
26755 SW 95th Ave.
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070

tennisoh
07-06-2009, 07:51 AM
You get the suggested retail price plus 18 dollars to cover shipping in a nike website voucher. You can only use it on the website, but you can buy anything. I might actually get sunglasses with one of my vouchers.

babolatboy12
07-06-2009, 05:52 PM
You get the suggested retail price plus 18 dollars to cover shipping in a nike website voucher. You can only use it on the website, but you can buy anything. I might actually get sunglasses with one of my vouchers.

i thought the breathe cage II just gets $115 without any shipping money

mosh17
07-07-2009, 08:23 AM
Yeah, when I returned my breathe cage II's I got 115, no shipping money.

Also, nike gives you the claim numbers through nikebiz.com now. If you call they will just refer you there.

trachsel
07-07-2009, 03:06 PM
k thanks guys.

and one more question -- when referring to the outsole, where exactly on the shoe is that talking about..the shoe anatomy diagram on tw shows the outsole as the back heel part, but nike refers to the outsole as rubber, and the only rubber near the heel is the bottom tread. thanks.

babolatboy12
07-07-2009, 03:45 PM
k thanks guys.

and one more question -- when referring to the outsole, where exactly on the shoe is that talking about..the shoe anatomy diagram on tw shows the outsole as the back heel part, but nike refers to the outsole as rubber, and the only rubber near the heel is the bottom tread. thanks.

the outsole is the rubber on the outside of the shoe that touches the ground

tennisoh
07-07-2009, 08:34 PM
Yeah, when I returned my breathe cage II's I got 115, no shipping money.

Also, nike gives you the claim numbers through nikebiz.com now. If you call they will just refer you there.

They gave me 128 for a pair of cages in January. I just sent in another pair yesterday, so as long as it passes the inspection, I'll have an idea in a little.

plowmanjoe
07-07-2009, 08:40 PM
so if you order new shoes with the voucher, those replacement shoes don't have a guarantee do they?

babolatboy12
07-08-2009, 12:36 PM
so if you order new shoes with the voucher, those replacement shoes don't have a guarantee do they?

no, its a one-time replacement. otherwise everyone would just keep on sending in their shoes and nike would lose money.