PDA

View Full Version : Nike Tennis Shoes at the Nasdaq?

jelichek
03-27-2005, 06:55 PM
This is for all you Nike-philes out there. I see in a couple of pictures that Agassi and Federer are wearing new Nike stuff at the Nasdaq in Key Biscayne but I haven't seen their feet. What shoes and, more importantly, in what colorway are they sporting them, if you know, as well as what do Moya and the great Mark Knowles have on. Will be very disappointed in you guys if you don't come up with this one. Will also post in "footwear" - thanks!

154Ace
03-27-2005, 07:09 PM
Federer wears the Nike Vapor speed shoes. They are in the nike shoe section of Tennis Warehouse. Federer wears the blue and the white ones,but all they have at TW are the white ones. Moya wears the Nike Breathe Free 2's. They do not carry the color that Moya wears because i guess they sold them out. Very popular shoes.They do have the Breathe Free 2's in other colors,but not in what Moya was wearing. I was at the Nasdaq Friday and i heard that the new Vapor speed are just like the original vapor's,but more durable. They are super light. I hope i answered the question you were asking.

jelichek
03-27-2005, 07:13 PM
...so what was the colorway Moya was wearing?

Nike Tennis2005
03-27-2005, 07:26 PM
Moya needs to wear some new stuff....i mean he has been wearing the 2's for over a year now. federers wearing the all while ZVSpeeds.

Hewitt rulez
03-28-2005, 01:08 PM
154Ace what color were Moya's Breathe Free 2's?

154Ace
03-28-2005, 02:31 PM
Moya was wearing the white with the navy netting. The netting could have been black,but im pretty sure they only make them in navy blue.

Nadal_Rulz
03-28-2005, 07:20 PM
agassi i believe has been wearig the breath free 2's in the grey color way.