PDA

View Full Version : CC Genius fit compared to other Adidas shoes

AT92292
07-10-2009, 01:53 PM
I wear an 11 in Feathers but like a 10.5 in Barracades. What size would be good for me in Geniuses?

AT92292
07-10-2009, 06:15 PM
bump.......

Winners or Errors
07-11-2009, 08:36 AM
Another bump. I wear size 10.5 in Barricade II's and am curious about the fit. I'm sick of wearing two pair of socks, which I have to do in the Barricades, and am looking for a snugger fit for my narrow/high-arched foot.

Blade0324
07-13-2009, 07:15 AM
I would go up in the CC Genius' I wear Barricade V's and the CC are much more narrow, especially in the toe box. If I were to try and wear them I'd go up 1/2-1 whole size.

Winners or Errors
07-20-2009, 10:16 AM
OK, so I just got my pair. Unfortunately, it'll still be a couple of days before I get to play in them, because the pair I got were clearly worn on the court (and used to step in dog ****). I know TW is generous with their returns; they were gracious when I called and sent out another pair immediately; I wish other customers would not take advantage of them. End rant.

As for fit of the CC Genius. It is almost exactly like the fit of my CC Boom Edges, but truer to length. Yes, they are narrow. They are not short, and have the one great fit point of the other CC's I have, which is that they have a lot of veritical space in the toe box... for me that means no black toenails. They are not for wide feet. They have high arches that seem to hit my arch in just the right place. They appear to have much more ventilation than the Barricade II's I played in for the first 4 months of this year.

So if you have relatively narrow, high-arched feet and found that the Barricade II and the CC Boom Edge fit well, you will like the fit of the CC Genius in the same size you wear for the Barricade II. The Genius looks like what I hoped it would be, a blend of the CC series shoes and the Barricade II.