PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2 Wilson Pro Staff 6.0 St. Vincents

domplata_05
07-10-2009, 11:46 PM
hey guys... so my dad got really REALLY lucky to come across these one day. He was just hitting with some of his friends at a public park and they were just trying out each others rackets. They liked them enough to trade so my dad got 3 Wilson Pro Staffs while he gave his friend 2 old Babolat Zylon Controls I believe. Little did the guy know his rackets were collectors items... burn.

anyways...

My friend and I have looked at these rackets pretty closely and they match up the same characteristics of the original St. Vincents

-same paint job
-red primer under the black paint
-85 square inch head
-no grommet
-graphite/ kevlar
-fair way leather
-all white butt cap with red wilson logo

Surprisingly these two rackets are in pretty good condition just by looking at them. There are some scratches on the top of the frame but nothing too major. I'd give these rackets a 7/10.

The prices will start at $150 Shipped or best offer. Paypal will be accepted

*one racket has a grip size of 4 & 1/4 and the other 4 & 3/8*

I have pictures available so if you could email me at domplata_05@yahoo.com and I will gladly send you the pics.

Thanks

diredesire
07-12-2009, 12:02 PM
This isn't an auction site, if you are going to handle "bidding," keep it off the boards, please.

samster
07-12-2009, 06:31 PM
domplata05,

Do you have any references?

Skywalker91
07-12-2009, 09:21 PM
St.Vincents say St. Vincent, WI on the but cap above the wilson logo, you know not all pro staffs aren't st vincents

schap02
07-13-2009, 02:53 AM
$150 shipped obo usually sounds to me like he is open to siggestions.
calm please...

domplata_05
07-15-2009, 08:12 PM
Here is a link from another thread that I started and I have a reference from username HeadPrestige. check it out

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=228006&highlight=domplata_05

HeadPrestige
07-15-2009, 08:18 PM
I can vouch for the seller, he is a close friend of mine.

The rackets are ST Vincents, I actually posted a thread a while back on the forums for help IDing them.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=197362 the thread about the rackets

patsu
07-22-2009, 07:48 PM
I know I have no posts here, but I got two K95s from this guy. He was easy to deal with, honest, and the racquets were in better condition than I was expecting! So give this guy a chance!