PDA

View Full Version : Nike 6-month replacement warranty

federer_15
07-11-2009, 02:02 AM
Hi,

I was just wondering as I am thinking of getting some new nike court ballistecs 1.3 and it says there is a 6 month replacement warranty, how do I replace them if I buy them off the internet?

federer_15
07-11-2009, 05:14 AM
If you have any information regarding the 6 month sole guarantee please leave a comment.
:)

nadalfan!
07-11-2009, 05:38 AM
You send them in with the receipt and the number that you have to call in for. I don't think it's different from buying it in store.

tenniko
07-11-2009, 08:04 AM
if it's same as older nike 6-month warranty here's the usual way it happens:

1. you get a form in your shoe.
2. keep the form, and the receipt.
3. play tennis
4. wear down your shoe (within 6 months of course)
5. you call the number on the form and follow the instructions (i think they ask for your phone number, mailing address, etc).
6. they then give you your return number that you have to write on the box.
7. you then ship the box to address on the return form.
8. after a while (a couple/several weeks?) they give you a new pair (in my case they gave me a voucher to nike store for the price of the shoe).
9. rinse and repeat

it's rather annoying since the customer has to do quite a bit of work (as in you can't just ship it to TW or retail shop), but that's how it is...

hope it helps

federer_15
07-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Thanks,

I live in Australia so is it still the same?
I was speaking to a guy who buys a lot of apparel/shoes from tennis warehouse and he bought the Nike Air Max Breathe Cage II Men Shoe W/B/Red and he said that you have to send a photo through of the sole. I am not sure about anything else though whether you show a copy of the receipt aswell.

Thanks for the information ;)

babolatboy12
07-11-2009, 08:15 PM
just make sure before you buy the shoes that there is a 6 month warranty and always keep the receipt and whatever you get in the shoe box.

Jay_The_Nomad
07-13-2009, 06:38 AM
Anyone knows whether i'll be able to exercise the warranty if my shoe doesn't come with the warranty form?

babolatboy12
07-13-2009, 12:27 PM
the warranty card states that the form is required for the 6 month warranty. but i think either miidwesst or holllabird have a copy of it on their website and you can print it out, but i dont know if it will work.

babolatboy12
07-13-2009, 12:28 PM
Anyone knows whether i'll be able to exercise the warranty if my shoe doesn't come with the warranty form?

and what nike shoe do you have?

tennisoh
07-13-2009, 02:54 PM
Just got a Nike voucher today in the mail. Bought the Breathe Cages for $79.99 on sale, got a voucher for $115. Had to pay shipping to get them to Nike, which was a little over $10. Sent them on Monday of last week, so took 7 days for them to check it and send me the voucher.

$115 was the suggested retail value of the shoe, as stated on the box. Voucher is for Nike's website only. You can either call in your order or order online, and enter the code they give you.

The only weird thing is I sent in a pair of Cage 1s last year, and I got $128 back. Not sure where they got that number from. I thought maybe it was to cover shipping.

federer_15
07-13-2009, 04:34 PM
I have the Nike Air CourtBallistec 1.3 but was also thinking about getting the Nike Air Max Breathe Cage II.

The problem is that I live in Australia so to send back the shoes cost about $40 AUS in postage, thats why I have been trying to find out whether I can get a refund without sending back the shoes.

Jay_The_Nomad
07-14-2009, 08:08 AM
and what nike shoe do you have?

Court ballistecs 1.3.

I managed to get a pair while on holiday. Problem is, the shoebox doesn't have the warranty card. The retailer must have taken it out... and I can't go back to them since they're in another country.

BreakPoint
07-14-2009, 11:12 AM
I have the Nike Air CourtBallistec 1.3 but was also thinking about getting the Nike Air Max Breathe Cage II.

The problem is that I live in Australia so to send back the shoes cost about $40 AUS in postage, thats why I have been trying to find out whether I can get a refund without sending back the shoes.
You should check with Nike in Australia. I know some of these shoe warranties are only good for U.S. customers, such as with Adidas.

babolatboy12
07-14-2009, 06:56 PM
Court ballistecs 1.3.

I managed to get a pair while on holiday. Problem is, the shoebox doesn't have the warranty card. The retailer must have taken it out... and I can't go back to them since they're in another country.

well talk to nike and see if they will accept what you have or maybe ask for another warranty card.

babolatboy12
07-14-2009, 07:02 PM
Court ballistecs 1.3.

i found this: maybe it will work
https://www.h0l@birdsp0rts.com/rebates/nikebreathecageII.pdf

Jay_The_Nomad
07-14-2009, 08:33 PM
i found this: maybe it will work
https://www.h0l@birdsp0rts.com/rebates/nikebreathecageII.pdf

:( link doesn't work.

But thanks anyway. Looks like I have to log on to the Nike website and slowly hunt for their email contact somewhere amongst all that bells and whistles... I really hate all that fancy flash animations.